Current Status of Coke Freestyle Machines on the Royal Caribbean fleet.

BillOh

18 hours ago, twangster said:

On Navigator now.  Two red ones on Promenade.  I saw one gray one in WJ starboard.  Didn’t look on port side of WJ but will look later. 

Confirming a total of four Freestyle on Navigator.  WJ has them on both sides, port and starboard mid-WJ plus the two in the promenade.

11 minutes ago, CatLadyFemme said:

On the Briliance right now. So confused as to why they gave us the fancy cups as part of the package if there are no freestyle machines. So odd!

Standard practice.  You can take them to any bar and get them filled.

On 1/20/2018 at 10:36 PM, Host Clarea said:

With a beverage package, you will only have access to fountain soda choices, usually Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Soda Water, and Tonic Water.

If you are willing to purchase cans (not included with any package), they you will have many more choices.

Hi!  First, I apologize if I'm posting this question in the wrong spot.

From what I am reading on RCI's website, the Deluxe Beverage package currently includes the Coca Cola souvenir cup and access to the Freestyle machines.   Is that correct? 

We're sailing on Allure in less than 2 weeks so I just want to be sure I know what's included and what's not.

Thanks in advance! 

41 minutes ago, FamilyCruiseDiva said:

From what I am reading on RCI's website, the Deluxe Beverage package currently includes the Coca Cola souvenir cup and access to the Freestyle machines.   Is that correct? 

Yes, they should be in your cabin. 

• Like 1

On 3/2/2019 at 10:54 AM, twangster said:

Confirming a total of four Freestyle on Navigator.  WJ has them on both sides, port and starboard mid-WJ plus the two in the promenade.

That is fantastic!  Was hoping they would end up on Navigator.

16 hours ago, FamilyCruiseDiva said:

Hi!  First, I apologize if I'm posting this question in the wrong spot.

We're sailing on Allure in less than 2 weeks so I just want to be sure I know what's included and what's not.

Thanks in advance! 

I don't know if this will help you, but here is a post with a picture of the the soda machine, and the options that you will have at that machine.  It is an older post, but I don't think the choices have changed. https://www.*****.com/2015/07/20/coca-cola-freestyle-machines-royal-caribbean

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, c breeze said:

I don't know if this will help you, but here is a post with a picture of the the soda machine, and the options that you will have at that machine.  It is an older post, but I don't think the choices have changed. https://www.*****.com/2015/07/20/coca-cola-freestyle-machines-royal-caribbean

That is VERY helpful, thank you so much!!! 

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:36 PM, Host Clarea said:

With a beverage package, you will only have access to fountain soda choices, usually Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Soda Water, and Tonic Water.

If you are willing to purchase cans (not included with any package), they you will have many more choices.

This confuses me as the Deluxe Package says it includes cans...…Non-alcoholic Beverages:Can and Fountain Soda

5 minutes ago, SakeDad said:

This confuses me as the Deluxe Package says it includes cans...…Non-alcoholic Beverages:Can and Fountain Soda

Either an error in that document/webpage (most likely) or a recent change in policy.

2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Either an error in that document/webpage (most likely) or a recent change in policy.

It's on RCCL's Cruise Planner page under Deluxe Beverage Package.....maybe it's a recent change. This is my 1st time getting it on this line.

2 hours ago, SakeDad said:

It's on RCCL's Cruise Planner page under Deluxe Beverage Package.....maybe it's a recent change. This is my 1st time getting it on this line.

Could be, but it's not uncommon for Royal to have inaccurate info on their website.

48 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Could be, but it's not uncommon for Royal to have inaccurate info on their website.

True. Hopefully passengers that have used the Deluxe recently will comment on availbilty of cans and other sodas so we can all stop guessing. 

On 3/4/2019 at 1:24 PM, CatLadyFemme said:

On the Briliance right now. So confused as to why they gave us the fancy cups as part of the package if there are no freestyle machines. So odd!

She's had the cups for yrs, saves on regular cups, hold more and keeps drinks Cold. 

21 minutes ago, SakeDad said:

True. Hopefully passengers that have used the Deluxe recently will comment on availbilty of cans and other sodas so we can all stop guessing. 

If fountain station is out they fill cups with 2 liter bottle or might give a can, though not a regular thing. Our experienced on 4 ships...

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SakeDad said:

What's interesting is that it is listed under the Deluxe Package...………….but NOT under the Soda Package.  😮   

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/12/2019 at 9:06 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

On 2/6/2019 at 7:26 PM, BillOh said:

NOTE document kept in MS Word, this forum drops random characters. Sorry.

Quantum Class

Quantum of the seas - Seeking input – Same as Ovation?

Ovation  -5 total  2 in Windjammer, 1 in Sea plex and 2 in Sorrento’s – Credit snoozer of the seas 1/’18

Anthem  -6 total  2 in Windjammer, 1 in Sea plex and 2 in  Sorrento’s – See post #80 courtesy brklyn78

Timf2001 notice 1 in Fuel Teen Disco.

Oasis Class –

Oasis -   7 machines  total

4 in the Windjammer, 2 on the promenade near  Sorrento’s, and  one in the arcade.

This was verified by multiple sources

Allure - 8 machines total

4 in the Windjammer (2 each side) , 2 on the promenade near Sorrento’s, and in one the Arcade was reported removed by Ken in post 257.,there is one in the Wipeout Café?

Harmony -8 total

4 in the Windjammer (2 each side) , 2 on the promenade near  Sorrento’s, and one in the arcade.

- 1 in the minibites –courtesy of racerxpeedy

Symphony

Similar to Harmony, except it has El Loco Fresh where Minibites is on Harmony. – Courtesy madra2112 post 164.

Freedom class –

Freedom  - 7 machines  total.  4 in the Windjammer, towards  the back, 2 on each side.    2 on the promenade near  Sorrento’s.     1 in the arcade area.

Liberty - NONE

Independence

2 in the Windjammer and 2 near Sorrento’s. -Credit little britain – post 159

Voyager class –

Voyager – None

Explorer – 6 total, 4 in Windjammer and 2 on promenade – Via sergeant655 post 161

Adventure -  4 total, 2 in Windjammer, 1 on each side, and  2 on the promenade

This is from my May 2017 memory, feel free to correct or verify

Navigator – None as of May 2015

Mariner – EpcotBill and jrapps have shown evidence of them – for sure 2 on promenade seen on youtube = July 2018

Radiance Class

Radiance – None             

Jewel 4 in Windjammer, all the way back, 2 on each side. (Sneak in back door if WJ closed) 

Brilliance – None

Serenade  - None

Vision Class

Vision – none as of 11/17 – Post 168 DJD1000

Enchantment – 3 total, 2 in the  Windjammer port side and 1 in the Centrum  -credit Ourusualbeach Jan ‘18

Grander – Yes,  – 5 total, 2 on each side of the  Windjammer and 1 in the Centrum  -credit snorkelaway post142

Rhapsody - Yes, per 2 in Windjammer and one in the deck 6 Atrium per jmh2006

Majesty –  2 machines total, 1 on each side above the  Windjammer in the area near  Sorrento’s

Empress - None

Here is some information from the Jewel otS:

I' ve found just 2 Machines, both in the rear of the WJ STARBORD.

On the Portside there are two selfservice Icecream Machines.

Cheers!

Bear

Edited by Royal_Cruise_Bear
Mistake in quotation
  • Like 1