Current Status of Coke Freestyle Machines on the Royal Caribbean fleet.

BillOh

She’s in dry dock now. Have a look on the webcam you can see they have taken up the running track. In for a month until it returns to Southampton. Due to arrive in Southampton on 11 May.

I’m travelling on 16/6 on Indy so can comment if no one does before me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Which webcam?

• 1 month later...
I got off Indy last Thursday. She definitely has freestyle machines. We saw 2 in the promenade and one in the windjammer.

Thanks for the update, that is a small number for a Freedom class ship.

There may have been more but we were only on for 2 nights so didn’t manage to explore fully!

I thought that was what you meant, but thanks for the clarification. Actually the lack of clarity came from me ;)

JULY 2018 update

Quantum Class

Quantum of the seas - Seeking input – Same as Ovation?

Ovation -5 total 2 in Windjammer, 1 in Sea plex and 2 in Sorrento’s– Credit snoozer of the seas 1/’18

Anthem -6 total 2 in Windjammer, 1 in Sea plex and 2 in Sorrento’s – See post #80 courtesy brklyn78

Timf2001 notice 1 in Fuel Teen Disco.

Oasis Class –

Oasis - 7 machines total

4 in the Windjammer, 2 on the promenade near Sorrento’s, and one in the arcade.

This was verified by multiple sources

Allure - 8 machines total

4 in the Windjammer (2 each side) , 2 on the promenade near Sorrento’s,and one in the Arcade also there is one in the Wipeout Café?

Harmony -8 total

4 in the Windjammer (2 each side) , 2 on the promenade near Sorrento’s, and one in the arcade.

- 1 in the minibites –courtesy of racerxpeedy

Symphony

I assume it will be the same as Harmony – watch for updates thissummer

Freedom class –

Freedom - 7 machines total. 4 in the Windjammer, towards theback, 2 on each side. 2 on thepromenade near Sorrento’s. 1 in the arcade area.

Liberty - NONE

Independence –3/18 = From Crown and Anchor - We kindly advise that Coca Cola freestyle dispensers will be available after the refurbishment on Independence of the Seas. <Courtesy of user Garfield post#137

Follow up posts from DelilahDaisyDuke post # 154 verifies themachines are on board, but not all locations are verified. We could assume thesame locations as Freedom, but who knows? (5/18)

Voyager class –

Voyager – None

Explorer – Yes per Lifesaver1984– Same as Adventure

Adventure - 4 total, 2 in Windjammer, 1 on each side, and 2 on the promenade

This is from my May 2017 memory,feel free to correct or verify

Navigator – None as of May 2015

Mariner – Seeking input

Radiance Class

Radiance – None

Jewel 4 in Windjammer, all theway back, 2 on each side. (Sneak in back door if WJ closed) This is from my 2014 memory, but will verify this May

Brilliance – None

Serenade - None

Vision Class

Vision - seeking input

Enchantment – 3 total, 2 in the Windjammer port side and 1 in the Centrum -credit Ourusualbeach Jan ‘18

Grander – Yes, – 3 total, 2 in the Windjammer port side and 1 in theCentrum -credit snorkelaway Jan ‘18

Rhapsody - Yes, per 2 inWindjammer and one in the deck 6 Atrium per jmh2006

Majesty – 2 machines total, 1 on each side above the Windjammer in the area above Sorrento’s

Empress - None

JULY 2018 update

Quantum Class

Ovation -5 total 2 in Windjammer, 1 in Sea plex and 2 in Sorrento’s– Credit snoozer of the seas 1/’18

Anthem -6 total 2 in Windjammer, 1 in Sea plex and 2 in Sorrento’s – See post #80 courtesy brklyn78

Oasis Class –

Oasis - 7 machines total

4 in the Windjammer (2 each side) , 2 on the promenade near Sorrento’s,and one in the Arcade also there is one in the Wipeout Café?

Harmony -8 total

4 in the Windjammer (2 each side) , 2 on the promenade near Sorrento’s, and one in the arcade.

Symphony

I assume it will be the same as Harmony – watch for updates thissummer

Freedom class –

Freedom - 7 machines total. 4 in the Windjammer, towards theback, 2 on each side. 2 on thepromenade near Sorrento’s. 1 in the arcade area.

Liberty - NONE

Independence –3/18 = From Crown and Anchor - We kindly advise that Coca Cola freestyle dispensers will be available after the refurbishment on Independence of the Seas. <Courtesy of user Garfield post#137

Follow up posts from DelilahDaisyDuke post # 154 verifies themachines are on board, but not all locations are verified. We could assume thesame locations as Freedom, but who knows? (5/18)

Voyager class –

Voyager – None

Explorer – Yes per Lifesaver1984– Same as Adventure

Mariner – Seeking input

Radiance Class

Radiance – None

Jewel 4 in Windjammer, all theway back, 2 on each side. (Sneak in back door if WJ closed) This is from my 2014 memory, but will verify this May

Brilliance – None

Serenade - None

Vision Class

Vision - seeking input

Enchantment – 3 total, 2 in the Windjammer port side and 1 in the Centrum -credit Ourusualbeach Jan ‘18

Grander – Yes, – 3 total, 2 in the Windjammer port side and 1 in theCentrum -credit snorkelaway Jan ‘18

Majesty – 2 machines total, 1 on each side above the Windjammer in the area above Sorrento’s

Empress - None

Independence: 2 in the WJ and 2 on the RP by Sorrentos pizza place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got of of the Enchantment with my daughter on March 16th.

Had all kinds of issues with no ice from any of the them several times. Then, they would spit out a few ounces of soda, and then lock up.

The one by Latte-Tudes had to keep being "Re-booted" by the Latte-Tudes server.

I'm on a sugar-free, caffeine-free diet. So, I really need these to work for drink options besides water.

But, I do have Miller Lite as another option if the Freestyle fail. :'):')

Someone corrected me before, but I have been on Grandeur recently and there are 5 total. 2 on each side of windjammer and 1 in Centrum between photo place and lattitudes,

Thanks to both of you, I'll post another update soon. I'll be on enchantment next, I hope things get better, she will have a new home port by then.

Since today has brought some updates:

NOTE document kept in MSWord, this forum drops random characters. Sorry.

Quantum Class

Oasis Class –

Oasis - 7 machines total

Harmony -8 total

Symphony

Similar to Harmony, except it has El Loco Fresh whereMinibites is on Harmony. – Courtesy madra2112 post 164.

Freedom class –

Liberty - NONE

Independence

2 in the Windjammer and 2 near Sorrento’s. -Credit little britain– post 159

Voyager class –

Voyager – None

Explorer – 6 total, 4 inWindjammer and 2 on promenade – Via sergeant655 post 161

Mariner – Seeking input

Radiance Class

Radiance – None

Jewel 4 in Windjammer, all theway back, 2 on each side. (Sneak in back door if WJ closed)

Brilliance – None

Serenade - None

Vision Class

Vision - seeking input

Grander – Yes, – 5 total, 2 on each side of the Windjammer and 1 in the Centrum -credit snorkelaway post142

Empress - None

• 1 month later...

I am amazed at how many people know where the Coke machines are. We have been on Oasis twice with the drink packages and never had a coke, even my granddaughter went cokeless. But she sure love the included Starbucks Chocolate Chip Frappuccino that came with Star Class. Maybe in Sept. we will have to see where the machines are on Anthem.