Room Service

sfnew2sail

I like the Caesar salad and cheese cake. On a side note, I'm actually looking forward to the new room service menu. It looks delicious.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Forums mobile app

I’ve looked at it too. I agree! I love that room service is an option when I just want to stay in and enjoy the balcony. Thanks for your input!

My favorite paid item is the buffalo wings...they have almost always been great! Free items I have to say maybe the coffee and omelet...I see some items like a donut sandwich listed above..are they revamping the room service menu again? What are the new items?

I'm surprised how food appears to be a major part of people's cruises (this thread and several others). I've been on 15/16 cruises and have yet to use room service, never brought food aboard a ship and never have taken food off the ship.

I can understand the need if one has a medical condition or have small children, but "needing" Pringles to get thru the night, or "we always eat M&M's before bed", is very foreign to me. Going eight/ten hours without food is my normal.

I'm surprised how food appears to be a major part of people's cruises (this thread and several others). I've been on 15/16 cruises and have yet to use room service, never brought food aboard a ship and never have taken food off the ship.

I can understand the need if one has a medical condition or have small children, but "needing" Pringles to get thru the night, or "we always eat M&M's before bed", is very foreign to me. Going eight/ten hours without food is my normal.

It's called the "Munchies". Apparently you don't ever have it.

And their room service tuna sandwich is devine.

We don’t eat a lot either. That’s one reason the room service menu looks good for us since it seems to be more light fare that we can easily split and enjoy on the balcony without fighting crowds at the Lido.

I think Carnival is the only line we have been on that has bagels with cream cheese......mmmmm. Free....unless this has been changed.

Don’t forget on the free things, you can write for breakfast two or three of what you want. Two cream cheese is better than one!