Hotel near Port of Miami

NSantora

Good Morning,

I was looking for recommendations for a hotel pre cruise stay. I am not looking to break the bank. I don't mind staying 1/2 hour away from the port as long as it is in a safe area. Looking for Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn etc..

Thank you

Honestly, just use the search function. This question is asked on a daily basis. You could probably just scroll down the board and find your answer.

That being said. Staying near the port is recommended because its close and in a nice area. I don't know your dates of travel, and that can change the prices drastically.

Check out Hampton Inn Brickell, Holiday Inn Downtown Miami, YVE Hotel and others. A map search on hotels.com will show you plenty of options in a certain price range.

Flying into MIA? FLL? Driving? Dates? Budget? :confused: Give the board a few more details and the suggestions will be closer to your target. ;)

The Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon, near the MIA airport, is often suggested on this board - free MIA airport shuttles and a local strip mall across the street with shopping and dining options. Taxi to POM the next day will take about 15 or so minutes and will run about $30 or you can use UberX for just under $20 -- I think the hotel can also arrange for shared shuttle service for about $12-15 per person.

If Miami is your destination and based on what you posted my recommendation is the Hampton Inn at Brickell in downtown Miami.

Nice hotel and priced reasonably and does include a breakfast and wine at night and located near shopping and restaurants and a pleasant areas to walk around.

There is a Holiday Inn downtown called the Holiday Inn Port Of Miami but I think you will get more value from the Hampton Inn.

Keith

Does Hampton inn at bricked offer parking while we are on our cruise?

They sometimes offer a package that will include parking and will be on their website when it's available. You can also call them directly to book that package.

Otherwise their parking costs is $22 per night and it's self park only. The parking garage is open to people not staying but has cameras and security.

Does Hampton inn at bricked offer parking while we are on our cruise?

Two sites to check for hotels offering cruise parking packages include www.parksleepfly.com and www.stay123.com

In addition to the Hampton and Homewood Suites in the Blue Lagoon neighborhood, popular hotels with cruise parking include the Embassy Suites MIA and the La Quinta East.

As mentioned above, downtown hotels usually charge guests $20-30+ per day to park. :o

You might look at staying cheap outside of Miami/FLL and then parking at POM - convenient, covered and secure! ;) West Palm off of I95 is only a couple of hours from the port, and we have even driven from WDW to Miami and made it onto the ship before noon! :cool:

Does the Hampton inn brickell offer park & cruise?

Yes and NO; sorry but It does offer a special Cruise Critic rate (but I've lost the link) for discounted hotel overnight rate, free parking in their enclosed gated garage for the length of stay, plus half price parking while you are on the cruise (It was $11 per day for us in September) and one-way shuttle bus transfer to the port. It was about a $20 taxi fare for the return trip. Our car was safe and sound during Hurricane Irma. I just had our hard drive crash so am trying to retrieve a few of the links I treasured. If I get it as you must book with the link not available by phone, I will certainly share it. This hotel is not cheap. In Sept. we paid $250 but this did include one free drink each at happy hour and breakfast.

Yes and NO; sorry but It does offer a special Cruise Critic rate (but I've lost the link) for discounted hotel overnight rate, free parking in their enclosed gated garage for the length of stay, plus half price parking while you are on the cruise (It was $11 per day for us in September) and one-way shuttle bus transfer to the port. It was about a $20 taxi fare for the return trip. Our car was safe and sound during Hurricane Irma. I just had our hard drive crash so am trying to retrieve a few of the links I treasured. If I get it as you must book with the link not available by phone, I will certainly share it. This hotel is not cheap. In Sept. we paid $250 but this did include one free drink each at happy hour and breakfast.

Found it. You must book on-line. http://www.hamptoninnmiamibrickell.com/landing/landing/lp4.php

Good Luck. Also, free People Mover is just a short block away.

Good Morning,

I was looking for recommendations for a hotel pre cruise stay. I am not looking to break the bank. I don't mind staying 1/2 hour away from the port as long as it is in a safe area. Looking for Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn etc..

Thank you

What dates? What is breaking the bank to you? The same $125 a night hotel is $400 in February.