How long is Ice Game on Allure?

I seem to remember it being about 45 minutes. Wasn't very impressed with it.

Yeah, thats what Ive been reading. I think we will eventually cancel and opt for How to Train Your Dragon but figured might as well book something and cancel later then not book and miss all the ice shows.

Yeah, thats what Ive been reading. I think we will eventually cancel and opt for How to Train Your Dragon but figured might as well book something and cancel later then not book and miss all the ice shows.

If you have the time to do both do it. In the end its an investment of only your time and not a large amount at that.

I don't regret seeing it but wouldn't see it a second time.

On Anthem we didn't like Spectras Cabaret at all but I don't regret going and seeing it.

My grandkids enjoyed the Ice Show on Oasis. We were lucky to get front row seats and as the performers skated by they slapped their hands--what a thrill for my GKs. By the way, what is "How to train your Dragon." Don't remember it in the cruise planner--maybe I overlooked it.

Train Your Dragon, in my opinion was so much better than the main show Ice Games. We were going to skip the Dragon show because it was held in the afternoon and I didn't leave the New England winter to sit inside on a beautiful Caribbean afternoon but I was so glad we went. And it wasn't crowed at all, probably because it was a beautiful Caribbean afternoon outside.

By the way, what is "How to train your Dragon." Don't remember it in the cruise planner--maybe I overlooked it.

On our recent ALLURE cruise (August '17), it was an additional Ice Show that was only announced on the ship...no reserving in advance of the cruise. We did NOT go, but heard good things about it. Certainly, later in the cruise, we saw some of the costumes (during the parade) and I imagine that was pretty impressive on ice. The current Ice Show (inspired by Monopoly) was just okay. Seen better on other Royal ships. But still worth it...the novelty of seeing an ice show at sea is still a hoot.

My grandkids enjoyed the Ice Show on Oasis. We were lucky to get front row seats and as the performers skated by they slapped their hands--what a thrill for my GKs. By the way, what is "How to train your Dragon." Don't remember it in the cruise planner--maybe I overlooked it.

The ice show on Oasis is much better than the ice show on Allure. The one on Oasis is based on Hans Christian Andersen stories, the one on Allure is based on Monopoly and we walked out of it since it was not very entertaining.

The Oasis class cruise ships have different productions in all 3 theaters.How to train your Dragon is only on the Allure.

Ice Games has reservations, but when we went it was only half full. Real stretch to relate this to Monopoly, mostly just unrelated series of skits. If you like ice shows it is worth doing once. Dragon has no reservations and the performers seemed to have more fun doing it. Worth doing more than once. Sit in front row on sides, closest to the entrance for most performer interaction.