Azamara 2020 itinary survey

Tom47

I received an Azamara 2020 destination survey today. I was asked for preferred itineraries and country intensive cruises.

One itinerary that I asked for was Scandinavian capital cruise--Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm and Helsinki.

When doing this survey you cannot rate each destination, we were only able to pick one destination from each category (i.e interested, somewhat interested, neutral , somewhat not interested, or not interested) . did you notice this or was it our browser maybe.

Yes a Capital intensive cruise would be good.

When doing this survey you cannot rate each destination, we were only able to pick one destination from each category (i.e interested, somewhat interested, neutral , somewhat not interested, or not interested) . did you notice this or was it our browser maybe.

Yes that happened to me but I did not realise until too late

Yes that happened to me also.

When I tried to take this on my phone, the first question allowed only one use of each description (e.g., interested, neutral), which means that one could rank only 5 of the listed couple dozen places.

I gave up and turned to my laptop, where I was able to complete it correctly.

When I tried to take this on my phone, the first question allowed only one use of each description (e.g., interested, neutral), which means that one could rank only 5 of the listed couple dozen places.

I gave up and turned to my laptop, where I was able to complete it correctly.

About 2 hours ago I was getting the same IT problem as everyone else (could only tick one destination in each category). Thought I would wait a while and all seems OK now.

Had better fill it in before it changes again!

As soon as I received it tried to complete but had the same issue as everyone else. Immediately tweeted directly to them about the problem but still no response 6 hours later. Frustrating as there were a number of destinations I wanted to mark “very interested”.

Same thing happened to me when taking the survey. In the "Other" boxes, I put these comments " why can't I rate each choice in the list? "

Hoping that someone who reads it will realize that the results they are getting are less than representative of true interests and disinterests.

I completed the survey in the UK today no problem and on turnaround ports I added the fantastic port of Liverpool. Liverpool is a much visited port now for big ships and I understand has been providing turnaround facilities for small ships for some time. I think there are plans to provide turnaround facility for large ships and no doubt somebody will give more information on this. Liverpool has its own small airport but is just an hours drive up the motorway from Manchester International airport.

Its a basic programming error on Survey Monkey, a switch on the set up has not been toggled off but that should have shown up in tests. Very simple to fix, survey monkey is so easy to use, we don't use IT gurus we are all trained to do our own surveys from work. That said we are required to send surveys to 10 people in test mode and they have to be inside and outside the organisation and we have a list of mac, pc, phone users to select from. Maybe something Azamara should do, very easy to set up and we also get feedback on questions that are perhaps ambiguous

I got through all the questions with none of the problems that people have described (using Chrome on a PC). However, after answering the last question, I was given a chance to set up my own survey using Survey Monkey OR to take part in other surveys to earn money or benefit a charity.

I found this strange.

I got through all the questions with none of the problems that people have described (using Chrome on a PC). However, after answering the last question, I was given a chance to set up my own survey using Survey Monkey OR to take part in other surveys to earn money or benefit a charity.

I found this strange.

Thats a standard survey monkey exit, again, you can disable it when setting up your survey but it seems the guru in this instance was very untrained.....