TV Channel Summary for RCCL Ships

Dennis#1

Space is a movie channel from Argentina. It is designed as an immersive experience in the common English language for Spanish speaking viewers. It has Spanish commercials for programs to learn English. The movies tend to be action thrillers. We like it.

Thank you! We will have to check it out next time we are onboard. :D;p:D

Do all of the RCCL ships have FOX News now - particularly Ovation of the Seas?

I have not been on Ovation, so I can not say for sure if she has the FNC. But according to an earlier post on this thread (#2), all RCCL cruise ships were reported as having the FNC.

I have not been on Ovation, so I can not say for sure if she has the FNC. But according to an earlier post on this thread (#2), all RCCL cruise ships were reported as having the FNC.

Thanks for replying. I saw that post, but Ovation wasn't on the list someone posted. When I was on Anthem last fall, it was kind of a pain to stream.

• 2 months later...
We were on the Oasis last week. To confirm, the Oasis does have the FNC.
Thanks -- I switched to OA for our summer cruise (8-5-2018) for the better Internet but I also need to keep up with FoxNews for my job.

Did they still have MSNBC, SKYNEWS & BBC NEWS? I thought that gave lots of choices

For any soccer/football fans who might be sailing next month...

I was on Enchantment during the first few days of the 2014 WC and there was a special channel that played WC games on a loop. It showed the live matches and then replays 24/7 until there were new live matches.

This doesn't mean they'll have it again but figured I'd share. Sadly I'm not nearly as interested since the US's disgraceful failure to qualify but I'd still like to have that channel during downtime.

So it looks like I won't be able to watch any Stanley Cup games, aside from maybe getting internet access and streaming?

Where are you sailing? If the Caribbean, doesn't look like it. Here's a link to the ESPN Caribbean guide (I plugged in Jamaica for the heck of it)... http://guide.espn.com/index.php?id=700

Looks like they're showing the NBA playoffs but not NHL.

Streaming should work as long as you're on a ship/area with decent internet.

Where are you sailing? If the Caribbean, doesn't look like it. Here's a link to the ESPN Caribbean guide (I plugged in Jamaica for the heck of it)... http://guide.espn.com/index.php?id=700

Looks like they're showing the NBA playoffs but not NHL.

Streaming should work as long as you're on a ship/area with decent internet.

DirecTV owns the Caribbean international rights for the NHL -- ESPN only owns Brazil.

I've enjoyed a few select events (NCAA football championship) where they've contracted for the feed -- we got the raw feed on that one, so when they cut to commercial, it was just a zoomed out stadium shot.