Hello Royal Caribbean

If you monitor this site...Please be advised. Some of us are experienced cruiser. We book our cruise a long time in advance and monitor our cruise planners. Please don’t send us emails advertising Special sales on our upcoming cruise. When we check your supposed sale...We see it the same old price but you claim it’s 20% off!!! That’s false advertisement and an insult to our intelligence!

Ok...I’ve gotten that off my chest! Feel free to slam me in your comments.

Sent from Psycho's iPad using Forums

Nonsense. One joined in 2009 the other 2014. One is from FL the other MA. Put the pom poms away.

Gimme a break. Since the poster came back and clarified I believe them however it’s certainly not unheard of for people to have several accounts or one half of a couple signed up years ago another signed up later and they moved in between.

Royals promo's are false advertising. I guess it fools the first time cruisers.

I TOTALLY agree with this statement!! They ran the BOGO50% off deluxe drinking package a couple weeks ago and it was totally false!! When placed in cart, it charged same price for BOTH! What happened to BOGO50% off?

Calling CS is a waste of time and gets you nowhere.

First time on Royal for us and, so far, not impressed! :mad:

I also find their advertising deceptive. Our first time on RCL. They are going to have to improve the impression we have gotten so far or we’ll go elsewhere. There is no shortage of companies willing to take our cruise dollars.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you monitor this site...Please be advised. Some of us are experienced cruiser. We book our cruise a long time in advance and monitor our cruise planners. Please don’t send us emails advertising Special sales on our upcoming cruise. When we check your supposed sale...We see it the same old price but you claim it’s 20% off!!! That’s false advertisement and an insult to our intelligence!

Ok...I’ve gotten that off my chest! Feel free to slam me in your comments.

Sent from Psycho's iPad using Forums

In the UK they have a free drinks package with bookings of 6 or more nights.

At first glance it looks good but the cruise prices have been hiked around £250 pp so they are selling everyone a drinks package in effect.