booking 5 year old twins with grandma in separate room

tridentairlines

We are trying to find out if it is possible to book our 5 year twins with grandma in separate room on the same cruise. My husband and I booking inside cabin for two of us and to taking advantage of beverage promo and later do a double meta upgrade to balcony using 60000 point from boa mastercard, while book two kids with grandma in another room and once on board we will have kids stay with us. Do we need to fill out any forms permitting kids be with grandma in separate room? We parents, will be on same cruise, it is just to make sure there will be no problemd during check in at the terminal.

This is a bit confusing. Why not book a family inside, and tell NCL the children will be in your cabin, and book another inside for your mom? If you get an upgrade, the new cabin may not be able to accommodate 2 children, though I assume 5 year olds can sleep in the double bed-sized pullout couch found in balcony cabins.

Thank you. I know it sounds complicated, we need to book inside room in order to do double meta jump to balcony but also need beverage package, since we booking inside we only get to choose only one promo, thats why kids initially have to be booked with grendma separately, that way one child will be free with one promo.

Once we get our balcony room, kids will stay with us.

This is a bit confusing. Why not book a family inside, and tell NCL the children will be in your cabin, and book another inside for your mom? If you get an upgrade, the new cabin may not be able to accommodate 2 children, though I assume 5 year olds can sleep in the double bed-sized pullout couch found in balcony cabins.

If the mother is in the inside by herself she will most likely be paying the single supplement.

Parents could still book a room with room for 4 and then do the swap and only book one of the kids in the room with gma.

Check out how much the balcony price is compared to the inside. If the price to book the balcony cabin is $300 more per person, I would suggest you just book the balcony. This way you can choose 2 offers and then just get the cash from the Norwegian rewards. 60,000 points would get you $600.

This just and option we keep open, will monitor price difference between inside and balcony, on 10+ day cruise it seems to make more sence, as difference can be over $400 per person.

Don't assume that the upgrade that you want will be available if you don't do it at the time of booking.