Chartered?

Can you "stack" the OBC that you get for a cancelled cruise?

So if you get the $100 OBC for the cancelled cruise and you move it to a cruise that also gets cancelled.....will it potentially be $100 + $100 or is it a promo code that can only be applied once:confused:

Is your grand plan unraveling?

Maybe you should have booked a suite for the big OBC

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Can you "stack" the OBC that you get for a cancelled cruise?

So if you get the $100 OBC for the cancelled cruise and you move it to a cruise that also gets cancelled.....will it potentially be $100 + $100 or is it a promo code that can only be applied once:confused:

No you can't. The OBC has to stay with the original reservation hence no stacking.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

No - not at all.... wondering if I can repeat with the same resis for a bigger price or spread it evenly thin.... ;p:cool:

Suites do not make any sense as they are always non-refundable... :rolleyes:

Your answer is missing my point... It would stay with the same reservation.... as that one would be forced to be canceled again and again... potentially stacking the OBC... :confused:

In that case yes. I thought you meant combining multiple reservations.

Also JR suites have fully refundable deposits and in the case of charters get the same OBC as full suites.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

January 2018 we confirmed on the Adventure. Perk was $50.00 OBC per cabin. Adventure went into dry dock and the cruise was cancelled. They moved us to the Jewel at no additional charge. They offered $200 OBC for the inconvenience but we lost the original $50 that went with the first reservation.

January 2018 we confirmed on the Adventure. Perk was $50.00 OBC per cabin. Adventure went into dry dock and the cruise was cancelled. They moved us to the Jewel at no additional charge. They offered $200 OBC for the inconvenience but we lost the original $50 that went with the first reservation.

I did not lose my promotional OBC when I had a sailing cancelled. I think it's another case of it depends who you talk to. It's not your fault that they chartered or cancelled a sailing so I would think you should maintain whatever perks you had on the original booking

This sounds like WOW sale OBC that they forgot to add back not like the inconvenience OBC....

Always kept my WOW OBC when going on a protected alternative....

If you rebook something else the WOW OBC would be lost....

Hope they cancel Allure soon to jump on the Rhapsody TA;p

This sounds like WOW sale OBC that they forgot to add back not like the inconvenience OBC....

Always kept my WOW OBC when going on a protected alternative....

If you rebook something else the WOW OBC would be lost....

Hope they cancel Allure soon to jump on the Rhapsody TA;p

Which Rhapsody TA, the winter one coming up. If so, well have to meet up and have a beer or three.

On many full ship charters if the listing group can’t fill the entire ship prior to final payment the group will usually release the empty cabins back into the general inventory. Passengers who then book at that time usually get great rates. Those passengers aren’t allowed to enter or partake in any charter related functions. Fifteen years ago the New Jersey State PBA had a full ship charter on Royal Caribbean’s Enchanment Of The Seas Eastern Caribbean sailing from Port Everglades. Prior to final payment the PBA realized that it wouldn’t be able to full the entire ship. The PBA released approximately thirty percent of the cabins back to Royal Caribbean and regular passengers got great rates on a sailing full of New Jersey police officers.

On many full ship charters if the listing group can’t fill the entire ship prior to final payment the group will usually release the empty cabins back into the general inventory. Passengers who then book at that time usually get great rates. Those passengers aren’t allowed to enter or partake in any charter related functions. Fifteen years ago the New Jersey State PBA had a full ship charter on Royal Caribbean’s Enchanment Of The Seas Eastern Caribbean sailing from Port Everglades. Prior to final payment the PBA realized that it wouldn’t be able to full the entire ship. The PBA released approximately thirty percent of the cabins back to Royal Caribbean and regular passengers got great rates on a sailing full of New Jersey police officers.

That certainly won’t happen on this cruise given the nature of the group. Depending on the group Royal may require it to be an all or nothing deal as certain groups would greatly affect the other passengers.

That certainly won’t happen on this cruise given the nature of the group. Depending on the group Royal may require it to be an all or nothing deal as certain groups would greatly affect the other passengers.

But I could very well see them mixing with the police officers! :p:D:')

Maybe even mix in an Indian group...:cool::halo:

02/03/19 Allure can’t be booked from RCCL website. However, I find out that I still can bookthis itinerary on almost all the online TA website. I am wondering what RCCLwill do for these booking from online TA website if it is fully charted at theend?

02/03/19 Allure can’t be booked from RCCL website. However, I find out that I still can bookthis itinerary on almost all the online TA website. I am wondering what RCCLwill do for these booking from online TA website if it is fully charted at theend?

Did you get to the point that it actually assigned you a cabin?

I just tried a major online site (with flashing dots) and it took me to the point of selecting a cabin however after viewing every deck there was not one cabin available.

While the cruise does not appear on the consumer website it still does show up on the Travel agent site but every category is listed as closed.

Did you get to the point that it actually assigned you a cabin?

I just tried a major online site (with flashing dots) and it took me to the point of selecting a cabin however after viewing every deck there was not one cabin available.

While the cruise does not appear on the consumer website it still does show up on the Travel agent site but every category is listed as closed.

Yes, I can. Just try two online TA websites. Both of them can select category/cabins and go to final payment page.... ;);) :)

Thanks for the update. How long will they hold the cabin for you,and did you have to put a deposit down?Did you speak with anyone special or just an agent? Thanks

They're holding till mid April.. I spoke to resolutions. No deposit was required.

Feb 3 on the Allure is officially cancelled. I just got the email.

It's official:

We are reaching out to let you know that, regrettably, we have to cancel your Allure of the Seas February 3, 2019 sailing, as it has been chartered. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this causes and for the impact on your vacation.

We do have some options to make it up to you that we are hoping you will take advantage of. They are as follows:

Option 1: Re-book Selected Sailings

• If you booked your cruise because you wanted to experience the ship, you can always re-book Allure of the Seas. We are offering the following alternate sail dates: 1/27, 2/10, 2/24. These sailings will be doing an exciting Eastern Caribbean itinerary and will visit some of our most popular destinations like, Philipsburg, St. Maarten, San Juan, Puerto Rico, and our own private destination, Labadee, Haiti. On the other hand, if you booked this cruise to see the Western Caribbean, Allure’s sister ship, Oasis of the Seas, will be visiting our own private destination, Labadee, Haiti and will go to Falmouth, Jamaica, and Cozumel, Mexico too. Oasis sails on the same date, February 3rd; however, she departs from Orlando instead of Miami.
  • Your original stateroom category will be price protected at the original cruise fare rate, excluding taxes, fees, gratuities and other non-cruise fare items
  • And receive a credit to spend onboard per stateroom:
    • $200 for Interior, Ocean View and Balcony staterooms | $400 for Suites
    • Plus an additional $50 for each third or more guest to spend onboard

[*]Reimbursement of non-refundable airline charges with receipts (up to $200 per guest for Domestic flights and up to $300 per guest for International flights)

Option 2: Re-book any other Royal Caribbean Sailing

• Re-book any other Royal Caribbean ship and sail date
  • And receive a credit to spend onboard per stateroom:
    • $200 for Interior, Ocean View and Balcony staterooms | $400 for Suites
    • Plus an additional $50 for each third or more guest to spend onboard

[*]Reimbursement of non-refundable airline charges with receipts (up to $200 per guest for Domestic flights and up to $300 per guest for International flights)

Option 3: If you choose to cancel

• We will process a full refund to the original form of payment, including any non-refundable deposit

We will call you personally to ensure we reach the best possible solution for you. In the meantime, if you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us at 888-281-9344. In order to give you ample time to decide on an option that best fits your needs, you will not need to provide us with your final compensation decision until April 10, 2018.

Thank you for your understanding. We hope that you find a suitable vacation option with us, as we have no doubt your vacation will be nothing short of amazing. We look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International