Chartered?

The only thing to do is wait until RCL officially announces it as a charter. If and when that happens they will offer a few sailings around that same sail date price protected and some OBC.

Edit It could take a while for that to happen since the sailing is still for sale

Thanks , I guess that’s all we can do.

They are still claiming there's no listed charter...

Right-any large group can completely change the vib on a ship!

I called RCCL again-still no info as to the Allure being chartered out. Requested to spk to Guest relations was told there could be a group-but don't show a full charter at this time... We would not get back any deposit to change ship and sail date if our deposit is a non-refundable-which our's is. We are all better off if the whole ship is chartered because RCCL will give us options. Also the agent mentioned that they are not permitted to release any info on groups booking on a particular sail date because their rights have to be protected...F-what about my rights?

Ok, so I then called Atlantis Charters. I asked if they had chartered the Allure for 02/03/19 Oh yes, I was told that it is -they will have the entire ship on that sail date. It is chartered.

However, cabins are not yet avail to book-call back in about a month. So I guess we'll hear from RCCL sometime after that...

Thanks for the info on your call. If I hear or find out anything more I will post. We have an appeal pending but haven’t heard back yet.

Only one person has to stay put in a reservation....;p

Also they do not care..... I ended up with double bookings before when they rebooked me onto my backup-cruises![emoji14]But OK I did not really move ALL my bookings.....

I am not greedy!:halo:

You can double or triple book, but not on the same ship was my understanding. Also, FCC and OBC cannot be transferred

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Typically OBC and price protection on another sailing.

It was an FCC on the cancelled Mariner TA. Maybe because there was nothing comparable.

On Explorer it was also an FCC, they would not price protect on Ovation. However, the FCC was higher if you booked Ovation.

Most of our other cancelled trips were price protect and OBC. The OBC varied on cabin type. So if you want to book this cruise, book a suite. 😁

You can double or triple book, but not on the same ship was my understanding. Also, FCC and OBC cannot be transferred

Not true!

It is the way I stated as long as one name stays put all NCC and OBC are for the cabin... as the reservation number and the attached promos stay.

Never got a FCC but even that would be a gain.....

You can book as many times as you want....

You can always turn down the offer and cancel - no risk or loss.

Edited by Thorben-Hendrik

I do not believe this, the FCC always has a name on it. And I don't believe you can book yourself twice on the same shipp

I’ve had it accidentally happen to me that I was booked twice on the same ship. They put me in twice instead of me in one cabin and my son in another. Their system does not flag duplicate bookings by the same name.

I’ve had it accidentally happen to me that I was booked twice on the same ship. They put me in twice instead of me in one cabin and my son in another. Their system does not flag duplicate bookings by the same name.

I have done it. I've booked a cruise to get the cabin that I want, then when on board the ship I booked the same sailing for the OBC, came home and switched the cabin and then cancelled the first booking.

We have heard back from Royal. They told us the cruise is not charted at this time. The lady also said that it doesn’t mean it won’t be. She advised us not to jump ship now because she could not offer any price protection at this time. She acknowledged that there are ads claiming the sailing is being chartered by Atlantis but there is not a charter. So we wait.

I do not believe this, the FCC always has a name on it. And I don't believe you can book yourself twice on the same shipp

How many more people do you need to belive that it is not a problem to double book? :rolleyes:

Even 1 FCC per person is fine! :D

Usually you get OBC and that can be stacked for multiple cancelations! :p

Never got a FCC for a cancelation always OBC.

But I only had 5 cruises canceled so far...

How many more people do you need to belive that it is not a problem to double book? :rolleyes:

Even 1 FCC per person is fine! :D

Usually you get OBC and that can be stacked for multiple cancelations![emoji14]

Never got a FCC for a cancelation always OBC.

But I only had 5 cruises canceled so far...

I'm allowed to believe what ever I want. 😉

3 past cancellations were OBC, 2 most recent were FCC.

5 cancellations, gee we have something in common