Chartered?

Navigator December 7th or November 30th, likely to be chartered.

Seriously? What makes you post that??

The December 2nd five day sailing is a Full Ship Charter so likely neither of your "likely" dates will be chartered.

Edited by Johnamac123

Just received an email from RC about the cancellation of my cruise Feb 3rd 2019. We decided to rebook a week after Feb 10th under the same conditions. Good thing that we haven't booked any flights yet !

Sent from my LG-H831 using Forums mobile app

Please would you mind sharing the details? do you mean the 17th sail Western itinerary? did they price guarantee on this?

Or is it prevailing rate?

it would help me to know ASAP!!! thank you

Please would you mind sharing the details? do you mean the 17th sail Western itinerary? did they price guarantee on this?

Or is it prevailing rate?

it would help me to know ASAP!!! thank you

I’m pretty sure they meant a week after “on” Feb 10 which is a price protected sailing.

Where can I go to see if a ship is chartered by a group?

There's no one reliable place. I've have decent luck doing an internet search using the full name of the ship and the sailing date in different formats.

• 11 months later...
12 minutes ago, ilovetotravel1977 said:

I'm interested in booking Oasis in February 2020. I feel like I had read January/February is prime charter months.

Is this because it's generally a slow vacation time?

Charter prices are lower in January/February than in the summer.

20 minutes ago, MaritimeR&R said:

Bob, would it be possible to create a sticky for confirmed RC charters, sold out ships, and those ships suddently "pulled from inventory for unexplained reasons?

Sophie

Pretty sure it's possible, but I need to check with management first.

2 hours ago, CILCIANRQTS said:

Here is another one I found last week when I was trying to find information when I heard 2 of my cruises might be chartered

https://www.cruisetimetables.com/full-cruise-ship-charters.html

5 hours ago, ilovetotravel1977 said:

I'm interested in booking Oasis in February 2020. I feel like I had read January/February is prime charter months.

Is this because it's generally a slow vacation time?

Oasis has been Charted by Atlantis Events on both August 26 to September 1, 2019 and January 19 to 26, 2020.

I hope this helps you.

I am a "lurker" and very rarely post but had to add a comment to this thread about our experience with partial charters. February 2018 our ship FOS had a partial charter group, "Singing at Sea". Turned out to be an Amish Family group. Hands down, best bar service we ever had on any cruise. LOL.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Trickie Dickie said:

Oasis has been Charted by Atlantis Events on both August 26 to September 1, 2019 and January 19 to 26, 2020.

I hope this helps you.

I am booked on the Jan 19 one.  Just waiting for word at this point.  I had an Allure cruise cancelled in Feb 2018 because f Atlantis as well. Looks like my Explored Dec 8 2019 is also chartered for a car dealership.  Luckily I am pretty flexible and my heart is not set on any of these sailings.  I will just take the OBC offered and run!