Cabin Selections for Eclipse...Please

Ashland

It’s counting away from the straight part of the hump (in either direction).

It can't be in either direction. There are 4 cabins on the hump. If counting from aft facing forward the first cabin is 1, when if you are counting from forward going towards aft the same cabin is now 4.

It’s counting away from the straight part of the hump (in either direction).

I agree with Turtles. There are 4 1A cabins on EITHER side of the straight hump cabins.

IMG_2133.thumb.jpg.fa0f5e70565cd960991d964201f61071.jpg

So 9292 is the 1 st off the hump in the above illustration.

It can't be in either direction. There are 4 cabins on the hump. If counting from aft facing forward the first cabin is 1, when if you are counting from forward going towards aft the same cabin is now 4.

You don't count from the slant. As I stated above, you count from the straight part of the hump, whether you are counting toward the forward-facing slant off the hump, or toward the aft-facing slant off the hump. The first cabin off the straight part of the hump, forward or aft, has the largest balcony, etc.

See the graphic upwarduk posted above.

• Like 1

I like to book cabins near the elevators. My husband has mobility issues, so I try to help keep walking to a minimum. Frankly I think this is an excellent location. you are several decks from the pool so that will not be an issue at all. You are near the card room... which is as quiet as it gets. I think you did great. our last cruise was on Silhouette and we were in 6207... D2... obstructed view.. right above sushi on 5... I feared noise from the restaurant... It was quiet and the view was not bad at all. I actually liked being able to look down into the lifeboats and over to the bridge... was fun seeing out arrival back in port at the end of the cruise. Your cabin is in a great location... and beyond that they all look alike.

Hi again - I asked my TA about the upgrade for previous cruisers and guess what, she didn't know about that so we have been upgraded free of charge from AQ2 to AQ! and we have got 1599 (on the hump) - didn't know what that meant till I read these boards. thanks so much.

Thank you so much....I was able to upgrade to Aqua Class (1A) #1552 for just a few $$'s late yesterday. They offered me a comp upgrade to Concierge but I didn't care for the location. So I think I'm good to go now .

Hi

We just returned from the Eclipse and were in this cabin.

The balcony is huge and is near to the forward elevators

Which are less busy then the ones midship.

You are also near to the secret staircase which leads

to the Spa. The window washing ladder is to the right but never bothered us.

Here is a tip, use the showers in the spa while your dear wife uses the one in the cabin.

Much more room have a great cruise the Eclipse is a very

Very special ship

Hi

We just returned from the Eclipse and were in this cabin.

The balcony is huge and is near to the forward elevators

Which are less busy then the ones midship.

You are also near to the secret staircase which leads

to the Spa. The window washing ladder is to the right but never bothered us.

Here is a tip, use the showers in the spa while your dear wife uses the one in the cabin.

Much more room have a great cruise the Eclipse is a very

Very special ship

Thank you so much for sharing your experience in #1552 with me. I'm truly so excited for this cruise.

No worries my DH is used to waiting for me.

Just a quick question...Can you see the bridge from the balcony? I thought I saw a video that looked like you actually could.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience in #1552 with me. I'm truly so excited for this cruise.

Just a quick question...Can you see the bridge from the balcony? I thought I saw a video that looked like you actually could.

Aq

You can if you look over the Balcony it’s a great cabin we have booked the same cabin for our cruise on the Silly next year 👍🏻

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2db5uf5.jpg

You show A1 cabin 1552 with the window washing equipment right outside.

2db5uf5.jpg

You show A1 cabin 1552 with the window washing equipment right outside.

Thank you so much for posting this picture of #1552. I think we have gotten a good deal on this cabin so not really too worried about the window washing equipment.

• 10 months later...
9 hours ago, MMFLA said:

I'm booked on Eclipse cabin 9137.  Does anyone know what is across the hall from this cabin..is it a storage area?  Can't tell from deck diagram.  Thanks for your help.

On the contrary, it is very easy to tell from the deck plan.  See those diagonal black slashes?  Those are cabin doors.  That area is a corridor for those inside cabins.

enhance

I upgraded from 7206 to 1044 on another S-class ship as I like the larger balcony and near the front elevator that has a lot less traffic. For 1552, you may hear a noise from the window washing stage besides partially blocking the view.