Which Floor On Oasis Class?

Deck 13 is by far the most exclusive. If you are "lucky" enough to get a cabin on 13 you feel like you have the whole deck to yourself!

LOL...Isn't that the deck space that the rats run through? They might object to you putting up a cot in there with them. ;p:p:')

Daughter & I booked our first Oasis Class on the Allure and have #8580, looked close enough to elevators so hope that will be a good location for us or should we see if we can move further back. Right now nothing opened up except one either way so don't see need to move.

I like deck 6. Especially near the aft elevators. We are on 6 this coming Sunday on Allure

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We are currently 6260....very close to the elevators. OK..so not so bad then...but still not happy with it being a connecting cabin. Will keep watching for "bail outs" just before final...otherwise that is where we will be.

Thanks John! :)

I like deck 6. Especially near the aft elevators. We are on 6 this coming Sunday on Allure

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I was always a fan of Deck 8 but then we stayed on deck 6 last Sept and that is now my favorite. Also by the aft elevators.

We are on deck 8 on the Oasis next month

Bob so agree, 8 is the best if you use the specialty restaurants and have easy access to get from one end of the ship to the other by walking through Central Park

We just returned from a B2B in Harmony, could not get deck 8 and also had to change cabins at the turn( not an issue they made it so easy). With that said the first week was deck 14, heard the deck chair parade every morning. Would not book 14 again! Second week we had deck 11 and was fantastic.

Still LOVE deck 8 overall!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi, we are doing our first B2B on Harmony in April. We were lucky enough to get the same stateroom for both. Could you tell me what the turnaround procedure was like? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just came off a B2B on Harmony, the day before the turn around you meet in Dazzles at 2 PM. There you get instructions on the turnaround. Also you have the ability to make specialty restaurant and show reservations. The day of the turnaround you meet in the Schooner Bar at 9 AM. You are then taken off the ship as a group. They take your sea pass but later in the cruise they show up at your cabin. There in the building you are given your new sea pass and then you walk back to the ship, while you walk back customs just looks at your passport.

All took 1 hour.

Once back on board you can go directly to your cabin.

Hope that helps.

Just a note I read in one thread they did not have to leave the ship. We did.

I was always a fan of Deck 8 but then we stayed on deck 6 last Sept and that is now my favorite. Also by the aft elevators.

We are on deck 8 on the Oasis next month

We just returned from being on the Harmony and we had an ocean view balcony cabin on Deck 6, and really enjoyed being on that deck. Right outside was the Starbucks on the Boardwalk (coffee every morning). I was concerned that it would be noisy but it wasn't, we were in the opposite direction.

1 floor down is the Promenade deck, which is such a great meeting place.

We had been on the Oasis twice over looking Central Park. once on the 10th deck and once on the 14th.

We just came off a B2B on Harmony, the day before the turn around you meet in Dazzles at 2 PM. There you get instructions on the turnaround. Also you have the ability to make specialty restaurant and show reservations. The day of the turnaround you meet in the Schooner Bar at 9 AM. You are then taken off the ship as a group. They take your sea pass but later in the cruise they show up at your cabin. There in the building you are given your new sea pass and then you walk back to the ship, while you walk back customs just looks at your passport.

All took 1 hour.

Once back on board you can go directly to your cabin.

Hope that helps.

Just a note I read in one thread they did not have to leave the ship. We did.

Thanks so much!

We always book deck 12 on Oasis Class, there are a 140 fewer cabins on that deck.

We thought deck 12 would have been great on our Harmony cruise because we like to take the steps as much as we can...even from deck 2 when we are in port:) However, our cabin was under the pool area and we could hear, with our balcony door shut, the verify loud music in the afternoon and the towel carts rolling and loungers being moved before 7:00a.m every morning:(So we’re going on Allure on the deck 11, but away from the pool area.....can’t wait...10 more weeks!!!:cool::):D

After looking over the deck plans for the Allure, I think we'll book an OVB on deck 6. We can hit the Baordwalk and DW can get her morning donut at the Donut Shop, and I can wander over to Johnny Rockets for my eggs over easy, bacon, and hash-browns. Win/Win :D

We are currently 6260....very close to the elevators. OK..so not so bad then...but still not happy with it being a connecting cabin. Will keep watching for "bail outs" just before final...otherwise that is where we will be.

Thanks John! :)

We had 6-660 last cruise with you guys, and it was great! Of course, not connecting on our side. [emoji16] Sept we have 6254, same side as you, NOT connecting. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had 6-660 last cruise with you guys, and it was great! Of course, not connecting on our side. [emoji16] Sept we have 6254, same side as you, NOT connecting. [emoji41]

Thank Bill! :)

Yeah, it's not the deck I am worried about now, but have never liked connecting cabins and avoid them if I can. Still have until September to watch the supply, which is final payment time when many do the "bail out" to avoid penalty just before that date. Right now all the GS cabins have been sold out for a couple of months. :(

anyone ever stay in central park 12243? I am concerned because I see most here love deck 8 but there are no deck 8 available. I called RCCL and the only other central park balcony room is deck 10617 which i declined because it is next to a big dead space which he said could be maintence room etc... First Royal Carribean and just want to try to be in the best area. Any ideas? thanks.

Last year, we had GS 9660 on Allure. It was great. It is near the aft elevators and one deck up from CP. This year we are on the Allure again, but 9660 was not available. So, we booked GS 8660. It's the same cabin, but one deck lower. I like that it is just around the corner from CP and am hoping that there won't be any noise from there. CP seems to be fairly quiet.

When I called to book, there was another GS on deck 14 available, but I turned that down because it is just below the pool area and I didn't want the noise.

I, too, never get a connecting room. My late husband and I did that one time a few years ago in an OVB. We realized, after seeing the room, that the connecting door takes up wall space where they usually put the sofa. So, instead of a sofa, we had one chair. Not a good sitting area in an already cramped room.

Thank Bill! :)

Yeah, it's not the deck I am worried about now, but have never liked connecting cabins and avoid them if I can. Still have until September to watch the supply, which is final payment time when many do the "bail out" to avoid penalty just before that date. Right now all the GS cabins have been sold out for a couple of months. :(

Ours are sold out for the 9/2 sailing too Pat. Hoping they need one and bump us up. [emoji41]

Ours are sold out for the 9/2 sailing too Pat. Hoping they need one and bump us up. [emoji41]

I gave up a favorite "hump" JS on deck 11 to grab this last GS...though not happy with it being a connecting cabin...figured it was my only chance to get one. Getting lucky the last time with the JS "W" guarantee and getting a GS assignment was probably a one time lucky deal...and of course firmly "set the hook". ;) All the JS cabins have been sold out for months also. Not sure why this 12/2 cruise is so popular...my 1/20 cruise is hardly booked at all. :o

Now...if a nice family would like that connecting cabin GS...I would be most happy to be upgraded to a CL or Aqua Suite for them to have that one. :D

I gave up a favorite "hump" JS on deck 11 to grab this last GS...though not happy with it being a connecting cabin...figured it was my only chance to get one. Getting lucky the last time with the JS "W" guarantee and getting a GS assignment was probably a one time lucky deal...and of course firmly "set the hook". ;) All the JS cabins have been sold out for months also. Not sure why this 12/2 cruise is so popular...my 1/20 cruise is hardly booked at all. :o

Now...if a nice family would like that connecting cabin GS...I would be most happy to be upgraded to a CL or Aqua Suite for them to have that one. :D

I was looking at that 12/2 sailing as well and wondering what was going on. The 11/25 also is pretty booked up and those are "historically" 2 slow weeks- I was wondering if there is some large group on the 12/2 one??