Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Quick update: New site says I'm Diamond and does not have all my points and there are really only 2 buttons that work, Dashboard and Preferences. Back door site has my points including my recent sailing and all my future cruises as well as my correct status. Didn't someone say this was supposed to be fixed last week?

The backdoor site has my points correct, but it is missing two of the three future cruises I have booked.

The new site has all my future cruises, but some past cruises are missing (although it has my most recent one), but the points are not updated on the new site.

You just have to wonder what kind of system they are using. I would think they should all be pulling from the same database.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So far when I log into the website I get our Oct. 2018 cruise listed, our status, points and C&A number and access to Cruise Planner. Nothing was chosen so not sure it would ever find it's way with the correct info. It does not list our OBC or dining preference. Hasn't RCCL had enough time to right the wrong already?

And it has for the first 9 million C&A accounts - fixing the last million accounts may take longer.

Given how little concern corporate has shown for customers, one wonders when the attitude will migrate to the fleet.

Is anyone else having problems with the online check-in system? I am trying to check-in for my cruise on Adventure of the Seas on July 6. On the 4th page of guest information the system wants you to enter your expected arrival time at the pier but I am unable to enter this information and a message says "the scheduling system is currently unavailable". It has been this way for days and when I called RCCL customer support they said it should be working. They tried to do the check-in for me and also ran into the same problem so they put in a request to the RCCL I.T. department to try and get this fixed. We have two additional cabins for this cruise and both of those reservation numbers also have this same issue.

I am having trouble with the new website in creating a pdf of my cruise history for our records. This has saved us a few times in the past, and just again today.

"Printing" a pdf of the cruise history on the new website only captures the first page (first 2 cruises). I figured I could just create a bunch of screen shots, but then realized it doesn't even say my name or C&A number anywhere, except the dashboard (a totally different page). Any solutions that people have tried?

Thanks

I still can’t get INTO the new site! I managed to use the link to the old site to check in and print my docs for my March sailing. My next cruise in Sept., which is paid for, doesn’t show on the old site. It directs me to the new one which never lets me in! 🤪 Sigh. Guess I’ll be spending some time on the phone with IT so I can get paperwork for that cruise. I hope they get this fixed soon...

Edited by cooncat_mom

I still can’t get INTO the new site! I managed to use the link to the old site to check in and print my docs for my March sailing. My next cruise in Sept., which is paid for, doesn’t show on the old site. It directs me to the new one which never lets me in! 🤪 Sigh. Guess I’ll be spending some time on the phone with IT so I can get paperwork for that cruise. I hope they get this fixed soon...

Some browsers can download a web page for offline viewing. You can try it on your cell phone, navigate to the page you want to save. Use the browser's menu click the download button (down arrow) or select the option to view offline. Then put the phone in airplane mode and view the page.

The new site is terrible - I would always book cruises all on my account for several of us, partner and I in one room, other family members in another room etc.

I booked 5 staterooms today but my account will only show one (the room I'm in), the room my Mum is in, the room my partners sister is in etc wont show and I cannot add as I can only add a room with my name to my account (even though I've booked through my account and always managed my families bookings). I now have to create individual accounts and login's for each family member, some who don't even use the internet.

I also can no longer link bookings (so we will sit together at dining) and cannot select simple things like bed preference (together or apart).

I prefer the old site, this is just awful.

... I also can no longer link bookings (so we will sit together at dining) and cannot select simple things like bed preference (together or apart). ... .

You can probably call RC directly to link the bookings.

You can probably call RC directly to link the bookings.

Yea that's the plan and closer to the date request a large table etc, but it was nice just being able to do the little things online, anytime I've ever had to call them it's been a disaster and a long wait on the phone.

Yea that's the plan and closer to the date request a large table etc, but it was nice just being able to do the little things online, anytime I've ever had to call them it's been a disaster and a long wait on the phone.

I've had very good luck calling tghe C&A number to do those minor little things.

Some browsers can download a web page for offline viewing. You can try it on your cell phone, navigate to the page you want to save. Use the browser's menu click the download button (down arrow) or select the option to view offline. Then put the phone in airplane mode and view the page.

I didn’t know that - thank you. Will give it a try.

The new site is terrible - I would always book cruises all on my account for several of us, partner and I in one room, other family members in another room etc.

I booked 5 staterooms today but my account will only show one (the room I'm in), the room my Mum is in, the room my partners sister is in etc wont show and I cannot add as I can only add a room with my name to my account (even though I've booked through my account and always managed my families bookings). I now have to create individual accounts and login's for each family member, some who don't even use the internet.

I also can no longer link bookings (so we will sit together at dining) and cannot select simple things like bed preference (together or apart).

I prefer the old site, this is just awful.

I have the very same problem as you! Several months ago,I booked 7 rooms for DH and I, and for our family and friends cruising to Cuba this October. I have been managing all of them myself on-line. Now, I can only get into my own reservation and none of the others!:mad: I just hope that all of their bookings are okay, since I cannot see them anymore and, like you said, some of them do not have RCCL accounts! Final payments are due by August, so I guess I'll just have each of them call RCI to make payments over the phone. After final payments are made (hopefully, with no problems), I'll call a rep and ask that they all be linked together for our first seating in the MDR. That's my plan; just hope it works!:eek:

Received an e-mail from RCCL today......Finally. They gave me a temp password and when I went in changed my password and all my cruise credits showed up.

Don’t have to use the planner for months so all good here now. 😀

I have the very same problem as you! Several months ago,I booked 7 rooms for DH and I, and for our family and friends cruising to Cuba this October. I have been managing all of them myself on-line. Now, I can only get into my own reservation and none of the others!:mad: I just hope that all of their bookings are okay, since I cannot see them anymore and, like you said, some of them do not have RCCL accounts! Final payments are due by August, so I guess I'll just have each of them call RCI to make payments over the phone. After final payments are made (hopefully, with no problems), I'll call a rep and ask that they all be linked together for our first seating in the MDR. That's my plan; just hope it works!:eek:

Found kind of a solution, if you go to the RCI webpage and click “Already Booked” and then click “make a payment” you can just enter the cruise details and booking ref (without having to log in) and it will show you the remaining balance and you can make payments to it.

If you want to see their booking (not that you can see much on the new system) you have to create an account for each cabin that you’re not in. Very annoying.

I also wanted to switch cabin yesterday - used to be able to just log in and do it. Can’t change or update anything anymore. There’s not even an option to cancel the cruise - not that I’d want to lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Any idea why I have to go retrieve my recent booking (i.e. enter the booking number) EVERY time I log into my online account? It used to be that the bookings were simply there and you clicked on them.

Any thoughts?

Any idea why I have to go retrieve my recent booking (i.e. enter the booking number) EVERY time I log into my online account? It used to be that the bookings were simply there and you clicked on them.

Any thoughts?

They should be there under new login - it just doesn't function the same way once you login as not all functionality of the old site is there yet.

They should be there under new login - it just doesn't function the same way once you login as not all functionality of the old site is there yet.

Others seem to be seeing Dashboard... Cruises... Settings

What I am seeing is Dashboard... PAST Cruises... Settings.

I can go get my current booking by clicking on "Have a Reservation?", but I have to do it every time!

Others seem to be seeing Dashboard... Cruises... Settings

What I am seeing is Dashboard... PAST Cruises... Settings.

I can go get my current booking by clicking on "Have a Reservation?", but I have to do it every time!

Cruises and past cruises is the same thing - past sailings. The dashboard should show your current bookings - if it doesn't that means there's something wrong with your account display.