Just got off the Princess Caribbean

rjrice1

Not sure about the Indian food in the buffet

Mutts showed

Only the Brave... very good movie based on a true story.

Orient on the Express

a few more too

Do you know a fat movies were played at the pool?

Is there tiramisu at the IC?

What were the evening shows?

Was there Indian food at the buffet?

Thanks

Will be able to answer any other questions tonight.

Working a hospice case and it's usually quiet.

Already booked another cruise (another line to Bermuda and looking for suggest for DH 70th birthday in Dec... )

Thanks for taking the time to do a review of the Caribbean Princess. We're at the forward of the ship for our upcoming cruise, so hopefully, won't deal with propeller noise.

Sorry to hear about the "seat confrontation" man. Sounds like being overbearing has worked for him in the past. Good to hear, not this time.

Your review made me want to get on the Caribbean Princess today!

Curious of the answer.

After I posted that, I remembered that the next sailing, leaving on the 18th was to be the first with the now ill-fated Medallion.

So, this current sailing would not be included in the consolation perk, if it is indeed offered.

Sorry for causing confusion.

I'll just have to wait and see when we board on Sunday.

After I posted that, I remembered that the next sailing, leaving on the 18th was to be the first with the now ill-fated Medallion.

So, this current sailing would not be included in the consolation perk, if it is indeed offered.

Sorry for causing confusion.

I'll just have to wait and see when we board on Sunday.

We are on CB on the 18th. There was no mention at any time of unlimited Internet but that doesn't bother me. I was looking forward to checking out the medallion but we all know how that went. They did offer OBC as a compensation for the medallion being pulled but only if you had booked prior to that. If you booked after the medallion was pulled then they hadn't promised anything and taken it away so they won't issue the OBC. That was the second "consolation OBC" on the cruise. They offered everybody $50 to compensate for missing the first port as well.

Did forget to mention my son down lload an app to go through customs. Cam only do this with 4 hrs of dismemberment. Had special line too

Still had to show passports but he glanced at them. Very easy process too

Did forget to mention my son down lload an app to go through customs. Cam only do this with 4 hrs of dismemberment. Had special line too

Still had to show passports but he glanced at them. Very easy process too

We did not down load the App and custom agent just glanced at our passports. I went to passenger service desk to ask about App. I was told we did not need to get it. We did not see a special line when we went thru customs. Waited in a regular line and took about 5 seconds with the customs agent.

If anyone is wondering is Mobile Passport. Just heard about it and have not used yet. Good luck. Have it already downloaded on my phone to use for my next cruise.

Have used the Mobile Passport app last few time we've cruised, and it's very easy. Download prior to leaving home. I have both my husband's and my passport info loaded in the app.

The app had us fill in everything we would have put on those blue custom forms.

Last cruise out of Port Everglades, they were no longer asking for those blue forms. It was on another cruise line, so not sure if that makes a difference.

Last cruise out of Port Everglades, they were no longer asking for those blue forms. It was on another cruise line, so not sure if that makes a difference.

Not for a cruise, but when flying into the USA now at many airports you do not need the blue form either.

You go though a line and end up at a terminal that asks questions. And the one about purchases is simply are you within the allowed $$ amount or not. No need to actually list the purchases and add them up.

Coming in by air, I haven't used the blue form for at least 3 years. You just go to the kiosk, answer all the questions that used to be on the blue form, and get an awful photo taken....then proceed to the agent who looks at your passport quickly and you are done.

Its called mobile passport

My son downloaded all of our passports

We still had to show them but the line was quick

Not for a cruise, but when flying into the USA now at many airports you do not need the blue form either.

You go though a line and end up at a terminal that asks questions. And the one about purchases is simply are you within the allowed $$ amount or not. No need to actually list the purchases and add them up.

Thanks for sharing very good review. BTW I was on the Emerald Princess and one lady had her clothing on 6 seats. I told her it’s a good thing she didn’t need more seats. She would be there naked...:):):)

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

Good one! I will have to remember that!

Have used the Mobile Passport app last few time we've cruised, and it's very easy. Download prior to leaving home. I have both my husband's and my passport info loaded in the app.

The app had us fill in everything we would have put on those blue custom forms.

In Ft. Lauderdale, we walked up the the agent with our passports, and I had my phone open with the completed Mobile Passport.

Agent looked at phone, and said "What do I need that for?"

After princess suggested I download the app, and have it ready...