transfer to airport......

cabinboy1945

I get to/from JFK the cheap way. :) Walk down 12th Ave to 42nd St. Get on the 42 bus, get off at 8th Ave, at Port Authority. Take the A subway downtown- HOWARD Beach train- NOT Lefferts. Then get off at JFK. pay the Airtrain fee to your terminal. Just did this a week++ ago- again.

IF you don't have a Metro card, you need coin for the 42 bus.

I get to/from JFK the cheap way. :) Walk down 12th Ave to 42nd St. Get on the 42 bus, get off at 8th Ave, at Port Authority. Take the A subway downtown- HOWARD Beach train- NOT Lefferts. Then get off at JFK. pay the Airtrain fee to your terminal. Just did this a week++ ago- again.

IF you don't have a Metro card, you need coin for the 42 bus.

You can also go to Penn Station & take the LIRR to Jamaica, then pick up the Airtrain there.

You can also go to Penn Station & take the LIRR to Jamaica, then pick up the Airtrain there.

The thing about all these methods is does the schedule operate frequently to allow adequate time for the smooth

timely connection between the methods.

Also carrying and lugging luggage through turnstiles up and down stairs to platforms.

Do you have experience as to where specifically Uber would pick up at Manhattan Cruise Terminal? Actually at the terminal or off-site on a side street?

Yes. Right at the terminal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Right at the terminal.

Is that upstairs or down? And right at the terminal, not across the street. When we had limo the port workers were pushing everyone to go across street.

Is that upstairs or down? And right at the terminal, not across the street. When we had limo the port workers were pushing everyone to go across street.

I don’t remember if it was upstairs or downstairs but the two times I got Uber, they picked me up right at the terminal. Not across the street. However the one time I took a cab, that was across the street.