Crown and Anchor Stats?

rorito

When the kids grow up and change addresses their level will change to their history.

Before they changed the policy they used to just drop down to Diamond.

Did not happen to my kids when they got married & moved. Were D and still Ds.

Pretty sure that is the first time I've heard of that. Scuttlebut has usually been they remain at their 18 year old level, but can't move to next tier until they hit the required point level.

You are correct, the only time I've heard that children would be "demoted" is if they stayed linked to the parents too long and attained a level beyond what they had when they turned 18.

When the kids grow up and change addresses their level will change to their history.

Before they changed the policy they used to just drop down to Diamond.

This is incorrect. When kids turn 18 they retain whatever status they have at that time. Any increase in status has to be earned on their own, not on the coat tails of their parents.

This is incorrect. When kids turn 18 they retain whatever status they have at that time. Any increase in status has to be earned on their own, not on the coat tails of their parents.

So your saying , if they made Pinnacle because one of their parents made Pinnacle, they can keep that at 18 even though they may only have a few actual cruises on their resume?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So your saying , if they made Pinnacle because one of their parents made Pinnacle, they can keep that at 18 even though they may only have a few actual cruises on their resume?

Pinnacle is the lone exception.

Pinnacle is the only level that linked children cannot inherit. However the answer to your question would be yes to all other present C&A levels.

By the way, linked "significant others" can inherit Pinnacle level.

Pinnacle is the only level that linked children cannot inherit. However the answer to your question would be yes to all other present C&A levels.

By the way, linked "significant others" can inherit Pinnacle level.

First for clarification, I am only 18 pts behind my SO. We are both Diamond on our own now. That’s only one 7 day and one 3 day cruise. Not sure I worded that properly. We are doing great together. Lol

So Joey, who has minimum 3 nights to qualify for C&A , has 699 pts from Mommy. When Joey turns 18 and is no longer living with Mommy, he has D+ status with 3 actual points?

What happens to Daddy if he only had 100 points and Mommy either chokes to death or finds another Daddy?

First for clarification, I am only 18 pts behind my SO. We are both Diamond on our own now. That’s only one 7 day and one 3 day cruise.

So Joey, who has minimum 3 nights to qualify for C&A , has 699 pts from Mommy. When Joey turns 18 and is no longer living with Mommy, he has D+ status with 3 actual points?

What happens to Daddy if he only had 100 points and Mommy either chokes to death or finds another Daddy?

Correct

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

First for clarification, I am only 18 pts behind my SO. We are both Diamond on our own now. That’s only one 7 day and one 3 day cruise.

Correct, Joey retains his Status. He does not have Mommy's points however. He will have to earn enough points on his own to move up to the next level. To answer your other question, if Mommy and Daddy are still living in the same household, Daddy is the same status as Mommy. Once Mommy dies, Daddy is still the same level that Mommy was when she passed away. This whole system may seem off kilter but, that's the way it is.

... What happens to Daddy if he only had 100 points and Mommy either chokes to death or finds another Daddy? ...

Daddy retains the C&A level he had when unlinked from Mommy. Daddy does not retain Mommy's points however.

Daddy retains the C&A level he had when unlinked from Mommy. Daddy does not retain Mommy's points however.

If Daddy I retained Mommy’s status of Pinnacle and then finds Mommy II, if they live at same address, and Daddy I only had 100 pts, would he also be able to pass on to Mommy II the status of Pinnacle?

If Daddy I retained Mommy’s status of Pinnacle and then finds Mommy II, if they live at same address, and Daddy I only had 100 pts, would he also be able to pass on to Mommy II the status of Pinnacle?

Yes.

Yes it would. Lol

Might be some interesting post on Match dot com from Daddy or Mommy. [emoji33][emoji23]

Exactly what I was thinking...you had me laughing...so, if Mickey Rooney or Elizabeth Taylor were Pinnacles...all their wives and husbands would have "inherited" the Pinnacle status?

My question now is: How many single (available and eligible) Pinnacles are there?....ok, I better stop...I'm just kidding. ;):);)

Exactly what I was thinking...you had me laughing...so, if Mickey Rooney or Elizabeth Taylor were Pinnacles...all their wives and husbands would have "inherited" the Pinnacle status?

My question now is: How many single (available and eligible) Pinnacles are there?....ok, I better stop...I'm just kidding. ;):);)

Glad to make somebody laugh.

Pretty sure that is the first time I've heard of that. Scuttlebut has usually been they remain at their 18 year old level, but can't move to next tier until they hit the required point level.

Our daughter was Diamond Plus (with one cruise) because of our level.

She was living in apartments for a few years and maintained our house as her address. When she purchased her house she changed her address and her level dropped to Diamond. That was back in about 2010.

Our daughter was Diamond Plus (with one cruise) because of our level.

She was living in apartments for a few years and maintained our house as her address. When she purchased her house she changed her address and her level dropped to Diamond. That was back in about 2010.

That must mean that you were Diamond on your daughter's 18th birthday and RC caught their mistake.

I would think that there is and will be a good amount of single Pinnacles since a single person can get there in half the time as opposed to a couple since they get double points