End of cruise account

Costa canary

Hi , this may seem like a stupid question but I just wanted to make sure, when we leave our cruise are we able to settle our onboard account with cash or will they charge it to the credit card that we assigned to the cabin .thanks for any help

Hi , this may seem like a stupid question but I just wanted to make sure, when we leave our cruise are we able to settle our onboard account with cash or will they charge it to the credit card that we assigned to the cabin .thanks for any help

You need to fully settle your account and close it by 11 pm on the last day of the cruise.

Why not let them charge your card and save your time on the last night for fun instead?

Just pay the account asap when home. Do it online for that matter

Save the cash in case you need it during your transit home

Earn your credit cards rewards if you have them

Use the banks money for a 30 day interest free loan

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can opt to do it both ways by putting cash in your onboard account or linking to a credit card. Everything must be paid at the time of use. I have put cash in my onboard account as well as I have used a credit card ad well. Check with your credit company to see if they offer rewards for cruise ship some do.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Forums mobile app

Unless you settle it with cash by midnight of the last day, they will bill your CC.

Don’t wait till the last day of the cruise! You can put cash on your account at anytime during the cruise.

Yes, but you have to settle your account the last night of the cruise. And since OP wants to use cash, it is really a last night requirement.