A few questions

Phaedra_11

Hi there, I have a few questions (which I have asked Celebrity on Facebook and have not had a response).

Our group has 3 reservations. Is there a way to link them online? (mainly for sitting at the same table at dinner)

I called Celebrity about a month ago just after I first booked to ask them if I should see our beverage package online and they said it should show up in a few days. I see the OBC but not the beverage package. Where should I be looking?

Hi there, I have a few questions (which I have asked Celebrity on Facebook and have not had a response).

Our group has 3 reservations. Is there a way to link them online? (mainly for sitting at the same table at dinner)

I called Celebrity about a month ago just after I first booked to ask them if I should see our beverage package online and they said it should show up in a few days. I see the OBC but not the beverage package. Where should I be looking?

We have never linked reservations so can’t help with that however you should be able to see the beverage package by clicking on Order History in the Cruise Planner. If you log in & find it doesn’t show in the Cruise Planner don’t panic! Log out, wait awhile and go back to the website but don’t login; go to the Cruise Planner from the main menu and put in your reservation #, name, etc and then when you get to your Cruise Planner check Order History it should be there.

The Celebrity website is a little Quirky but we have done 20 cruises on Celebrity and never had a perk, excursion, dinner reservation, etc that we expected not be there when we got on the ship.

We have never linked reservations so can’t help with that however you should be able to see the beverage package by clicking on Order History in the Cruise Planner. If you log in & find it doesn’t show in the Cruise Planner don’t panic! Log out, wait awhile and go back to the website but don’t login; go to the Cruise Planner from the main menu and put in your reservation #, name, etc and then when you get to your Cruise Planner check Order History it should be there.

The Celebrity website is a little Quirky but we have done 20 cruises on Celebrity and never had a perk, excursion, dinner reservation, etc that we expected not be there when we got on the ship.

Thank you. I forgot to mention that the beverage package was a perk (we didn't pay for it).

Does that make a difference?

Did you book directly with Celebrity or a travel agent? If with a travel agent ask them to link the bookings. I’ve never been able to navigate the website to see the beverage package I received as a perk...but it has always appeared onboard! 🥃[emoji485]🥂[emoji482][emoji483][emoji484][emoji898]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you. I forgot to mention that the beverage package was a perk (we didn't pay for it).

Does that make a difference?

No. It will just say Promo next to the package. As stated, the website was launched last year and quirky is a very understated description of its functionality. Currently, the best way to see your order history is as follows.

1. Open an InPrivate of Incognito window on your browser prior to going to the X website.

2. Enter your user name and password.

3. Click "Manage Reservation"

4. Click "Explore Cruise Planner"

5. At the top of the page above the black line, click "Order History"

It should all be there. If this doesn't work, you can try logging out, then go to the menu icon in the upper left and click "Cruise Planner," then "Find Reservation" enter reservation #, name, ship, sail date, enter. Then go to Order history. If neither works, call Captains Club at 800-760-0654 and ask them to email you proof that you have the perks.

There is currently no way for you to link the 3 reservations yourself, so while you're on the phone with Captains Club ask them to do it. You will need all three reservation numbers, names etc and ask that they cross reference the cabins so that all three have requested to be linked with each other. If you booked with a travel agent, you'll have to call the travel agent to do this.

The Celebrity "Booking Confirmation – Guest Copy" should show the perks as charges matched with credits. [E.g. "xxxx-BEVPRINGRAT]" with a charge, then "XXX-PROMO2P" cancelling the cost] If you booked through a TA, you have to ask them to get you a copy. It is a very valuable document to have when you board, in case they don't have all your perks in your file.

I just made dinner reservations for three rooms. think I did this even though the reservations were not yet linked...

When making a dinner reservation, it asks for other guests - by last name and reservation number. Click on those names, repeat for the other reservation, and you are set. The interface isn’t clear, so you may have to do it more than once. But it worked for us eventually.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just made dinner reservations for three rooms. think I did this even though the reservations were not yet linked...

When making a dinner reservation, it asks for other guests - by last name and reservation number. Click on those names, repeat for the other reservation, and you are set. The interface isn’t clear, so you may have to do it more than once. But it worked for us eventually.

Were those reservations for a specialty dining venue or Select dining? I don't see any way to link reservations on the current website if the dining venue is traditional dining in the MDR besides calling either X or your travel agent.

Were those reservations for a specialty dining venue or Select dining? I don't see any way to link reservations on the current website if the dining venue is traditional dining in the MDR besides calling either X or your travel agent.

Select dining, not specialty - sorry I don’t think you can make any reservations with traditional dining, since that is already reserved. I apologize if I missed that.

Select dining, not specialty - sorry I don’t think you can make any reservations with traditional dining, since that is already reserved. I apologize if I missed that.

No apologies necessary! :) I was commenting that if OP wanted to link several reservations so that they can dine together in MDR traditional dining, they'd have to call either X or their TA to do that depending upon with whom they'd booked.

I've linked reservations before and it can be difficult at best and lots of little quirks.

1. If one person in the party booked directly with Celebrity they can link the reservations themselves.

2. If booked with a TA your TA must do it. Celebrity will tell you to call your agent if you call into the Captain's Club.

3. If a reservation is tagged as part of a "group" only those who booked with the same agent can be linked.

The Celebrity "Booking Confirmation – Guest Copy" should show the perks as charges matched with credits. [E.g. "xxxx-BEVPRINGRAT]" with a charge, then "XXX-PROMO2P" cancelling the cost] If you booked through a TA, you have to ask them to get you a copy. It is a very valuable document to have when you board, in case they don't have all your perks in your file.

Same here, we only have the beverage package promo. It shows as a charge and then a discount right on my reservation.

I've linked reservations before and it can be difficult at best and lots of little quirks.

1. If one person in the party booked directly with Celebrity they can link the reservations themselves.

2. If booked with a TA your TA must do it. Celebrity will tell you to call your agent if you call into the Captain's Club.

3. If a reservation is tagged as part of a "group" only those who booked with the same agent can be linked.

To add to the quirks. We have travelled with 4 couples and we have booked with the same TA. Some of those reservations were part of a “group” and some not. It became painful to make any reservations and link them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums