Project Runway?

BlueHerons

There is a spoiler board over at Television Without Pity, but I've been avoiding the spoilers. You could probably just Google Project Runway Fashion Week show and get the scoop as well. I only came across the photos of Gunnar's collection because I noticed that my sister subscribed to his Facebook feed and I was curious as to what he was up to.

Here's a link to the first page of the spoiler board. You'll need to go straight to the last page and read backwards to find out what's happening now - there are over 415 pages of spoilers (the posts go back to 2005). You'll most likely find links to both photos and video of all of the collections.

Warning! SPOILERS! If you're enjoying the suspense, don't read!

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3142989&st=0

There is a spoiler board over at Television Without Pity, but I've been avoiding the spoilers. You could probably just Google Project Runway Fashion Week show and get the scoop as well. I only came across the photos of Gunnar's collection because I noticed that my sister subscribed to his Facebook feed and I was curious as to what he was up to.

Here's a link to the first page of the spoiler board. You'll need to go straight to the last page and read backwards to find out what's happening now - there are over 415 pages of spoilers (the posts go back to 2005). You'll most likely find links to both photos and video of all of the collections.

Warning! SPOILERS! If you're enjoying the suspense, don't read!

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3142989&st=0

Thanks! I will look at it after the show is over too...don't want to ruin the surprise who wins. But, I'd love to see the other collections...I think it would be interesting.

You can see the quick final model walk through for all the designers on YouTube. Here's a link to Gunnar's:

The others will pop up on the list to the left. There's nothing wrong with looking at the collections of the auf'd designers now -- after all, you won't see them on TV.

Gunnar's collection was a shocker to me -- nothing like his clothes this season. Sanjia's was unexpected, too.

Of course, I have no patience -- I looked at them all. haha

Well, they gave all of the designers a pass to the finals -- nice, considering they all did a lot of work.

What was up with the runway show though -- it was almost as though the producers were trying to create some faux drama, what with Tim's critiques and the fact that the models arrived so late in the game for the fittings that certain items just couldn't be altered in time. :rolleyes:

I wasn't a big fan of Fabio's collection, but he's definitely got a "look". I agree it isn't very expensive-looking. I liked what I saw of the other three, so it will be interesting to get the full effect next week with the entire collections shown.

Havent these designers watched the show in the past?? EVERY season the judges STRESS that they should bring their BEST woork to this runway. Why dont any of them listen? Im happy they all went forward though. I didnt love any of the collections as they presented them last night. We will see how they look in the finale-usually they look much better then!

Im not sure who im rooting for...somehow Melissa has been creeping up to the top of my list even though I do love the other 3! VERY difficult decision this season I feel.

I hated Fabio's collection at first sight. I listened as the judges critiqued it and tried to look at the pieces with fresh eyes. I still hate it. LOL The necklace especially - it reminded me of that craft that starts with the plastic mesh and you weave yarn through the mesh to make a design. It gave me shivers.

Overall, I agree that this is going to be a tough decision! I really do like all of these designers as people - rare in a finale!

Edited by thebutlerdidit

I wasn't wowed by any of them last night but i didn't hate them either. For some reason I'm leaning towards Melissa (if she could incorporate some color!) because i think she has grown. Looking forward to seeing ALL of the collections!

I agree about Melissa!! I didnt love Fabios collection. I think it could have been beautiful if he used a less cheap looking fabric. He did at least have some color! Excited to see the FULL collections!

Overall, I agree that this is going to be a tough decision! I really do like all of these designers as people - rare in a finale!

Yes, I like them all too & they seem to like and respect each other.

After the last show I felt like they all where about the same....I don't think I could of picked who went home, only based on that show. Although, did like Melissa's just a tad better.

I hated Fabio's collection at first sight. I listened as the judges critiqued it and tried to look at the pieces with fresh eyes. I still hate it. LOL The necklace especially - it reminded me of that craft that starts with the plastic mesh and you weave yarn through the mesh to make a design. It gave me shivers.

I thought the exact same thing about the necklaces!

I lean towards Dimytri. I just like his look the best. I kinda felt like the judges critiques were a bit manufactured. Do any of you think his clothes looked "old?" Maybe my problem is I'm old. haha

I always like Melissa's clothes better on her than her models.

I thought the exact same thing about the necklaces!

I lean towards Dimytri. I just like his look the best. I kinda felt like the judges critiques were a bit manufactured. Do any of you think his clothes looked "old?" Maybe my problem is I'm old. haha

I always like Melissa's clothes better on her than her models.

Agreed, I didn't think Dimytris clothes looked old either...but, then I'm old too...lol.

If anything I found them to be too 'busy'...too much going on, as some of the judges pointed out. The pieces by themselves where beautifully done...IMO.

How "old" can one be and pull off the sheer blouse over black bra look? I must be more dowdy than I realized!

I was wondering that as well..... I don't remember seeing those styles the last time I was at the nursing home :rolleyes:

I felt through most of the season that Christopher was the favorite but Im not so sure anymore. Dmitri does beautiful work and Melissa really has grown...Im leaning towards a "serprise" ending and Melissa winning. I would be happy if she, Christopher or Dmitri won.

ALL the collections really surprised me-in a good way! Fabios was sooo much richer looker than last week and Melissa did a fantastic job and Dmitri is so talented and so is Chris. Now lets see what the judges have to say. Im more torn than ever on which one I want to win.:confused:

I am happy with the winner (no spoiler in case a few still haven't seen it yet).

I agree that his clothes are wearable NOW and so very well done.

Christopher just fell apart and I felt sorry for him somewhat, he is going to have to learn to control his self doubts but he is still very young.

I thought Fabio has such a different point of view from anyone else that his collection was sure to catch someone's eye for the future as well as now.

So now comes the next All Star version and there are some of my favorite characters coming back! LOL

I am happy with the winner (no spoiler in case a few still haven't seen it yet).

I agree that his clothes are wearable NOW and so very well done.

Christopher just fell apart and I felt sorry for him somewhat, he is going to have to learn to control his self doubts but he is still very young.

I thought Fabio has such a different point of view from anyone else that his collection was sure to catch someone's eye for the future as well as now.

So now comes the next All Star version and there are some of my favorite characters coming back! LOL

Im happy with the winner too. I think the pressure got to Chris cause of his age and lack of life experience. I DID think at the very end when it was just Dmitri and Fabio that they may go with Fabio cause his show was so DIFFERENT. I would have been happy with any of these 4.

Agreed! I actually loved Fabio's collection in its final form.

I felt like I'd seen all of Melissa's collection before, either through the various challenges or things that she's worn herself. I was underwhelmed with her stuff.

I loved his too! I was so surprised because I thought his was the weakest last week! How did he make it look "luxe" looking??? He really is talented but maybe a little too out there for mainstream customers?

Yes, Fabio's collection as shown last night was a real 180 for me too. It still isn't my style, but it looked much better than what he showed last week.

I thought for the last couple of episodes they were giving Christopher the "young, less experienced" edit, so I wasn't too surprised that he didn't win. I kind of agree with the judges that he might've been better served sticking to what he had done throughout the season (more like the ballgown, less like the xray prints and distressed leather).

I'm glad Dmitry won; he seems like he's worked very hard to get to where he is and put so much into his work. I almost felt like he'd have a nervous breakdown if he lost!

Melissa -- I was a little underwhelmed, especially after she raised my hopes with the "blood orange" leather dress that she made at the last minute. The rest, though, just wasn't as compelling.

I was very happy that Dmitri won as I had picked him from the beginning. He definitely deserved it. I love Christopher's work, but that meltdown did him in. I thought his outfits were gorgeous. I also loved Fabio's line and could see myself in several of his outfits. I thought Melissa's were horrible and wouldn't wear anything she made. And, that long white dress was ridiculous! I didn't think she even belonged there.

After last week I thought Dmitry should win, Christopher would win and the other two would be at the bottom.

After seeing the actual runway show (I recorded the show and watched those twice) I bumped Fabio to the top alongside Dmitry, possibly with the edge simply because his clothes were so different and they really did look lovely on the runway. Christopher's actual show was a disappointment; and tho Melissa's clothes are to my personal taste, they aren't that unique. In fact they kinda feel like a designer version of Banana Republic circa mid 90s. (What does that say for my taste?:o)

I am so happy Dmitry won. He has consistently been excellent. However, I felt that even if they had gone with Fabio as the winner, Dmitry's future was assured when that Marie Claire editor said she wanted to rip the clothes off the models and take them home.

Interesting comment from Kors about him being a gentleman.

I didn't have a favorite this season, so I would have been happy with any one of them. Dmitri did have an edge and I liked Melissa's clothes. I'm probably in the minority here, but I thought Fabio's clothes would look best on plus sized models, just a little too much loose flow going on there.

Christopher shot himself in the foot. Too bad, he did so well all season, just lost his way at the very end.

I'm having a sick day today and have been watching marathon PR, the season Christian won, my favorite season so far :)