Cruise Documents

Cruiseman38

I just went in to print my recent cruise documents today, 04/12/2018 due to paying the balance in full and the Health and Pregnancy forms are gone.

Has Carnival finally done away with these forms???

Just curious is anyone else noticed this.

I just went in to print my recent cruise documents today, 04/12/2018 due to paying the balance in full and the Health and Pregnancy forms are gone.

Has Carnival finally done away with these forms???

Just curious is anyone else noticed this.

I read on another thread that someone called Carnival about the pregnancy form, and was told it is no longer used.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks everyone for the replies!!!

I am going out of Port Canaveral if that matters???

I have cleared my cookies and temp internet files and the health form is still not there.

Just weird that is wasn't there.

The health form is still there but when we brought it to our Splendor cruise a few weeks ago they didn't want it!

I don't know if this is true for all ships.

I just looked at my documents for my Splendor cruise in two weeks and the health forms are gone.

Interesting. I printed my docs about a week ago (everything's finalized) and got a health form. Today, if I go to print them again, there is NO health form. Either something's changed in the requirements, or something's broken on the web site.

I'm wondering if it depends on the port? Whether they require it at all or, as in the case of paradise825, maybe some ports have gone digital. And Carnvial's system adjusts our available documents accordingly. Leaving out of Miami in June and we definitely do not have them available to print (but did less than a week ago).

We cruised the Splendor in Feb and even though we had filled out the health forms (no pregnancy form) the young lady checked us in with a hand held device that also did these forms and scanned our passports for a picture. Going again later this month and will see what the procedure is now.

Some of the ports have done away with the little stations where they check passports or birth certificates. These age ts now stand with a tablet. Some ports still have the stations and still collect the forms. They too will be converting soon. Your health questionnaires, as a bit if trivia, are sent up to the ship and sail with you. What they do with them there, I do not know.

I printed my docs and the health form was still there.

Wow! I just printed docs for the Breeze in July and there were no health forms there, although the boarding pass said you had to bring a completed form.

The PDF for the health form that was on the website has disappeared too!

Now the fun will begin as people call Carnival and get a different answer from every person they speak to!

If you’re pregnant please search his forum for pregnancy or pregnant and see the longer post about it. I provide a link to get that form. Carnival reps still say it’s required and require it be faxed 15 days prior and carried on board. While some people may be aware that they’ve been phased out apparently not everyone knows.

Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Thanks everyone for the replies!!!

I am going out of Port Canaveral if that matters???

I have cleared my cookies and temp internet files and the health form is still not there.

Just weird that is wasn't there.

They answer the questions on their smartphone scanner when they are checking you in.