New final payment due date

Love2cruise77

On 4/13/2018 at 4:44 AM, gerelmx said:

Interesting, maybe other companies apply similar policies. What would happen in a B2B2B 10 + 11 + 7 = 28, would they be counted separately or only one together?

Not sure if it has been answered so. Each would be counted separately with the corresponding due date based on cruise length.

On 9/26/2019 at 12:42 PM, Colo Cruiser said:

What?

On 9/26/2019 at 2:02 PM, steelers36 said:

<deleted>

On 9/26/2019 at 7:34 PM, Woobstr112G said:

I was somewhat confused myself.....😊😊😊

Bob

Thought it was self explanatory. I was answering a question that had been asked. If y'all had read the question you should know, They were wondering if you booked a b2b2b if the due date would be the same date for all or not. The answer is each cruise has it's own separate due date. My last cruise was a b2b2b2b and my last cruise was longer so the due date was before the due date of my first cruise that was shorter. 

40 minutes ago, A_Sea_Bugg said:

Thought it was self explanatory. I was answering a question that had been asked. If y'all had read the question you should know, They were wondering if you booked a b2b2b if the due date would be the same date for all or not. The answer is each cruise has it's own separate due date. My last cruise was a b2b2b2b and my last cruise was longer so the due date was before the due date of my first cruise that was shorter. 

Wow now I’m confuse.😁

The Captain of The Rowboat 

Tony

5 hours ago, A_Sea_Bugg said:

Wow, so that was the problem, I can't read.....😂😂😂

Bob

20 hours ago, steelers36 said:

When you post on a thread responding to something a year and a half old out of the blue, it can cause confusion.

Yet there is only 4 pages on this thread. Wouldn't take much to look. Also as I quoted the person I was answering...

20 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

Thanks Mr. G

Tony

image.png

19 hours ago, Woobstr112G said:

Wow, so that was the problem, I can't read.....😂😂😂

Bob

Bob all it would have taken was to read the person I quoted as that was the question I was answering.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2019 at 2:39 PM, A_Sea_Bugg said:

Yet there is only 4 pages on this thread. Wouldn't take much to look. Also as I quoted the person I was answering...

Bob all it would have taken was to read the person I quoted as that was the question I was answering.

Really.....😂🙄😂

Bob

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, steelers36 said:

I tried to make the same one.  To be less circumspect, what is the point in replying/answering a member's post that is about 1.5 years old?

First I did not see that it was 1.5 years ago. I was trying to be helpful and answer a question as I had personal knowledge and experience. I was looking up information on the new due dates that have went into effect and found this thread.

• Like 1