Will the magnets work?

Tablet

My apologies since I know this question has been dealt with before, but for some reason I can't find the thread.

I'm trying to determine if my magnetic wall hooks will work on the Equinox, concierge class rooms.

Any advice or information is much appreciated.

My apologies since I know this question has been dealt with before, but for some reason I can't find the thread.

I'm trying to determine if my magnetic wall hooks will work on the Equinox, concierge class rooms.

Any advice or information is much appreciated.

No need to apologize. Yes they will work on the walls, ceiling and door.

Yes they work, But security want to know what is inside your luggage. Past Eclipse cruise I have them on my carry on, security ask me to see what was inside. At disembarking I use luggage valet and the bag with the magnets arrived home without the security lock.

Edited by gerelmx

I was unaware that M class has fewer places for magnets. We are on Infinity next week in a Celebrity Suite and I was planning on bringing quite a few magnets. Anyone know specifically where these will work?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would think on any metallic surface. Don’t think they will stick to the glass door wall, rails, mirrors, tv screen, mattress, pillows, or ceiling (Never tried and the tiles may be metal)

I think you will find enough areas for them as we always take a ton of the free magnet clips, magnetic business cards and etc and have no problem using them to hold papers, and other light items on the walls.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌊

I was unaware that M class has fewer places for magnets. We are on Infinity next week in a Celebrity Suite and I was planning on bringing quite a few magnets. Anyone know specifically where these will work?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When we were on the Infinity (September 2017) we used a couple of magnetic hooks on the wall across from the bed and on the ceiling. Never had any issues with the magnetic hooks in our checked luggage with the airlines or the ships security screeners.