Dining Selection in Princess Booking Summary

cruiserdru

Does club class dining show up in your booking summary? I am sailing in a full suite and my summary dining shows up as traditional 6 pm confirmed.

I see an option to change the time and one to change to anytime but no selection for club class.

Any one had this problem?

Is this a Princess call or a make my TA do the work call? Leaning to the TA solution myself.

The personalizer will not change. Suite passengers are in club class and you can go and eat when ever you want. Breakfast in Sabatini is wonderful. Enjoy your suite

We had a mother-daughter pair at our table last summer on the CB. They were in a suite. They decided they liked us and the other couple at our table, so they stuck with traditional dining for dinner.

When we took an upsell to a suite for our cruise on the Royal in December, I changed our dining to anytime before the cruise. I did not want to take the seats away from people who wanted traditional dining.

Denmal is correct.

If you want CC dining, switch to Anytime in your Cruise Personalizer and you'll get CC because you're in a Suite. As one of the primary benefits of CC is the ability to show up whenever you want and be seated immediately, Princess places you in Anytime Dining. I know it's a little disconcerting to give up a guaranteed TD time, but this is how it works.

Remember only people who are in the suite can go to CC. If you are traveling with someone not in a suite they will not be able to dine with you in CC. On our last cruise we had to wait a few times as tables in CC were full. IMHO they don't have enough tables in CC at prime times.

Denmal is correct.

If you want CC dining, switch to Anytime in your Cruise Personalizer and you'll get CC because you're in a Suite. As one of the primary benefits of CC is the ability to show up whenever you want and be seated immediately, Princess places you in Anytime Dining. I know it's a little disconcerting to give up a guaranteed TD time, but this is how it works.

It was disconcerting, but I did change to Anytime and that is how it shows on my personalizer. I figured if it was a problem, at least we could order dinner in our room!

Remember only people who are in the suite can go to CC. If you are traveling with someone not in a suite they will not be able to dine with you in CC. On our last cruise we had to wait a few times as tables in CC were full. IMHO they don't have enough tables in CC at prime times.

If you have friends in a club class mini suite the can also eat in club class

• 5 weeks later...

We have a party of 5 all in CC mini suites. What I'm hearing on this thread is the confirmed fixed seating table reservation I have listed in my Personalizer only applies if we eat in the MDR. Is this true?

We only plan to eat in the suite dining area and will probably show up as soon as they open as my DW needs to eat early. Are we going to have an issue getting a table for 5 without a reservation, even though it doesn't sound like you can even make one in the suite dining room?

We have a party of 5 all in CC mini suites. What I'm hearing on this thread is the confirmed fixed seating table reservation I have listed in my Personalizer only applies if we eat in the MDR. Is this true?

Club Class dining is in one of the MDRs. The fixed seating reservation is in a MDR assigned to fixed-seating. Since you plan to utilize the Club Class dining area, I suggest changing your reservation from fixed to anytime to free up those seats in the fixed seating.

The personalizer will not change. Suite passengers are in club class and you can go and eat when ever you want. Breakfast in Sabatini is wonderful. Enjoy your suite

If you are in a club mini suite or a vista suite, am I understanding breakfast is free in Sabatini? From what their website says, breakfast is only mentioned in the special CC dining area in the MDR. Is this one of those extra suite perks you only hear about once onboard?

If you are in a club mini suite or a vista suite, am I understanding breakfast is free in Sabatini? From what their website says, breakfast is only mentioned in the special CC dining area in the MDR. Is this one of those extra suite perks you only hear about once onboard?

Sabatini breakfast is for full suite only, which is a suite perk and listed as such. Sabatini’s has Nothing to do with CC.

Both full suite and CC mini suites may enjoy CC breakfast in the MDR.

Sabatini breakfast is for full suite only, which is a suite perk and listed as such. Sabatini’s has Nothing to do with CC.

Both full suite and CC mini suites may enjoy CC breakfast in the MDR.

Thank you. That is good to know. We’ll definitely have to tell the in-laws to whip out the few extra bucks ($350 pp) to upgrade from the club mini-suite to the vista suite.

From what we’ve been able to tell you get to eat free at a specialty restaurant on embarkation day and free laundry as well as eating breakfast at Sabatini. Is there anything else we’re missing?

Thanks. We've seen that. But no where does it mention breakfast in Sabatini's. It's kind of like getting a Neptune suite on a HAL ship. In their brochures, nowhere does it list you get to eat breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill. We were just curious if there were any other hidden perks not mentioned in the brochure.

It actually does mention the perk without mentioning Sabatini’s by name:

• Complimentary Specialty Dining Mimosa Breakfast (daily)*

*Served In-Suite on Sun Princess and Sea Princess

That's cool. Thanks for pointing that out. I imagine it allows them to change the breakfast dining location from Sabitini's to some other SD venue if the need should arise without having to change the brochure. Makes sense.

Thanks. We've seen that. But no where does it mention breakfast in Sabatini's. It's kind of like getting a Neptune suite on a HAL ship. In their brochures, nowhere does it list you get to eat breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill. We were just curious if there were any other hidden perks not mentioned in the brochure.

Google Neptune suite perks and you will definitely see mention of Pinnacle breakfast.

Google Neptune suite perks and you will definitely see mention of Pinnacle breakfast.

I believe you. But I just looked at the HAL website description of the Neptune suite perks and could not see eating breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill listed as a perk. I'm sure it's listed somewhere on their website, but I have never been able to find it.

That's cool. Thanks for pointing that out. I imagine it allows them to change the breakfast dining location from Sabitini's to some other SD venue if the need should arise without having to change the brochure. Makes sense.

It's actually more that some ships don't have Sabatini's, so the specialty restaurant breakfast is held in a different specialty restaurant. For example, Ruby doesn't have Sabatini's, it has Share instead. The suite breakfast is held in Crown Grill. Rather than list each and every specialty restaurant location by ship, they simply state the blanket statement.. Same breakfast ootions regardless of which restaurant it's held in...