Carnival Gift Cards 15% off at Ebay

MBP1

I have tried to buy. It told me to contact PayPal. I did. Rep at PayPal said it was a security delay. They could not explain why verified accounts would need this security delay. I have been a PayPal member since 2001 and have a current credit card and my checking account. Nope. I keep getting an error. I am not impressed with this company.

This is not a way to run a business.

I bet if I clicked on the other option to apply for their PayPal credit card, it would work.

I give up. Congrats to all who were able to save a few dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had this issue a year or two ago. Same thing, long time Paypal member with verified accounts. I poked around somewhere on my Profile or on my account page and there was something I had to do to remove that additional security check. Once I did that, my account was back to normal.

Ok, so what sites get blocked? I have responded in a couple of other threads with links and they put those ***** in there. Obviously picked the wrongs ones there....
I don't know how they determine which ones are blocked. I only know of one. It's a particular cruise website. I don't know why Cruise Critic doesn't allow it.

I just got off the phone with a PayPal team member who called me back and confirmed PayPal cannot verify the authenticity of the transaction and that is why I cannot check out. He said that PayPal is trying to protect my account and said there is nothing wrong with my PayPal account and it is in good standing and verified. He said the problem PayPal is having is with th the legitimacy of the listing and he suggested I contact the seller directly. He does not identify this as a PayPal listing.

I just got off the phone with a PayPal team member who called me back and confirmed PayPal cannot verify the authenticity of the transaction and that is why I cannot check out. He said that PayPal is trying to protect my account and said there is nothing wrong with my PayPal account and it is in good standing and verified. He said the problem PayPal is having is with th the legitimacy of the listing and he suggested I contact the seller directly. He does not identify this as a PayPal listing.
PayPal Digital Gifts, the seller of these cards, is part of PayPal. Their eBay store and their website both use the trademarked PayPal name/logo, so if they aren't legit, someone better tell PayPal. :p

They're 98% sold out, so there's not much time left. Sorry to hear about those who were having so much trouble with your accounts. See jk04's post (#53) above and see if that helps. But make it quick.

I was able to get in on the deal. The emails came just minutes after I purchased. Have already applied the cards to my cruise balance. Hope they have this deal again soon so I can pay for my entire cruise with this awesome discount. Thanks to OP for the heads up.

I'm not seeing these on ebay, I did a search for carnival cruise gift cards, all that came up was 3rd party cards? Am I doing something wrong?

never mind, I see now they are sold out :loudcry::loudcry::loudcry:clear.png?emoji-loudcry-1721