$1 Deposits May 10th only

Coral

I booked two, for November 2019. Our first B2B. They are quite aways away, in time and in distance! Not sure we will do them....but maybe we will. I wonder what the percentage is of people who decide not to go on a $1 deposit cruise is?

Booked a cruise for 2019. The prices were high. Rep said more sales will be coming out soon. I wonder how many people will keep their $! deposit cruise?

I booked a cruise today for $1.00 also even though it was high, also read the booking from the TA and found that they added travel insurance on it and something called “packages” don’t know what that is either, my agent come in tomorrow, also it said I could not use EZ Air to get the discounted air, guess I will have to watch all the forthcoming sales, I took a screen shot to keep track of the prices, but I have time as it is a August 2019 cruise. I would rather save money and give back the OBC, and start all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, never cancel . Re fare to the new Sale promo rate code .

That may require increase in deposit but most often not .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ok thank you for the responses. I booked a couple of Med cruises for 2019, at least one I will cancel. Doing a little research, NCL and Royal C are so much cheaper for similar dates/itineraries. We'll see.

Booked Iceland and Norway July 2019 ..inside cabin we got $200 OBC each ..one strike off Bucket List .

We just booked that too. We'll see if we make it. I seem to land up canceling nearly every princess cruise I book.

I booked a cruise today for $1.00 also even though it was high, also read the booking from the TA and found that they added travel insurance on it and something called “packages” don’t know what that is either, my agent come in tomorrow, also it said I could not use EZ Air to get the discounted air, guess I will have to watch all the forthcoming sales, I took a screen shot to keep track of the prices, but I have time as it is a August 2019 cruise. I would rather save money and give back the OBC, and start all over again.

"Packages" may be transportation from/to the airport.

You should be able to use EZAir once within 330 days from the travel dates, but this sale does not give an additional EZAir discount over whatever the EZAir prices may be.

No, never cancel . Re fare to the new Sale promo rate code .

That may require increase in deposit but most often not .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just refared under drop and go promotion a few days ago and it required higher deposit and they wanted the higher deposit.

I booked Ring of Kerry cruisetour for 2019 but it seemed high. Got $1000 OBC on balcony so will see how the fare fluctuates.

I re fared a cruise the day before the $1 deposit promo and it was about $600 cheaper than on the day of the $1 deposit and it was an inside so fare increased by more than OBC amount.

a 're-fare' with a price drop, under the same promotion is totally different than booking under a new promotion...:cool:

Not sure what you are referring to. I saw lower price on August booked cruise, I called Princess and they honored lower price but I lost perks from previous promotion from original booking (OBC and specialty restaurant). My point is that I booked it on May 9 at lower price but had to pay additional deposit (my original deposit was only $100).

My point in the other post is that on May 10th, the price went up $600 per cabin from May 9 pricing (on same August cruise) which doesn't make up for the OBC offered under the $1 Deposit promo (and this cruise qualified for the May 10 sale).