Traveling with teenager

Hobbes67

With you? Of course.

By themselves? Maybe not. Only an adult can purchase the bingo cards (and claim the prize). And if they went solo to trivia it is up to others to allow them to join a team.

We saw teens and younger participating in activities on our summer cruises. As noted, for BINGO, you need an adult with a minor. For other activities, it is really just a matter of her asking to join a team or a kind adult inviting her to join. Of course, she'll have the teen program as well.

On our Japan cruise, I attended the language lessons and at one class paired up with an 11 year old for our practice session--no worries.

Many times a teen might well be an advantage on a trivia team. :) If we were at trivia and a teen wanted to join we would be happy to oblige. It's always interesting to meet new people. I did the Escape Room with folks who were younger than me by quite a bit and it was fun.

Many times a teen might well be an advantage on a trivia team. :) If we were at trivia and a teen wanted to join we would be happy to oblige. It's always interesting to meet new people. I did the Escape Room with folks who were younger than me by quite a bit and it was fun.

You are so right. We were on a team one time with a father and his teen son. The trivia was on geography. The teen was his state champion in geography. Our team (because of him) got 20 out of 20 right!

Hello, to answer your question; yes and yes. We had two teen grandkids with us last year on Emerald in Alaska. My wife and kids played trivia everyday. We had a great time. We went to Bingo once.

Their ages were 17 and 14

We often see teens playing trivia usually with adults on their team, but sometimes on a teens only team.

I can not remember if we ever came across a teen that was not engaging and polite on board. When I read this post, I was reminded of a large poster that was in a local body shop office that said "Hire a teenager while they still know everything".

Our sons always played trivia with us and have many great memories of it and other shipboard activities. They wanted to spend more time with us than the teen program (which they thought was boring for the most part). Make some family memories!

Ditto what you said. Our teens went to teen program on day one and came back to cabin and said; yea, we will hang out with you on this cruise. They never went back to teen club