How to cancel a cruise

RCL is going in the opposite direction than the rest of the world where you have less and less human interaction. They are making it so that you have to call them to do more and more instead of being able to do things online

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

So annoying!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

RCL is going in the opposite direction than the rest of the world where you have less and less human interaction. They are making it so that you have to call them to do more and more instead of being able to do things online

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

Do you think that means they are hiring more humans? That would be a positive. Jobs are good.

Called earlier today to cancel one booking and add another. Rep I spoke with could not have been more helpful. He was able to transfer the deposit from the one being cancelled to the one being booked, got me the stateroom I wanted on the new booking and even found a discount I was not aware of. Very happy.

Considering the number of reports of everything from excursions to restaurant bookings to cruises accidentally canceled by the Royal site, you REALLY want a click to cancel. ON THAT SAME SITE?

:D

Most of you seem to be wrong... Last night my wife and I decided to cancel our Nov. 9 Mariner of the seas cruise. Just 10 minutes ago I went online opened my login page, clicked on the reservation number. Top of the page was a cancel my cruise button. Clicked on the button and was asked to verify my choice to cancel, showed a small popup of possible penalties. Clicked on confirm cancel, $00.00 was the cancellation penalty and a cancellation verification number in bright yellow was shown with a print this cancellation button below. I booked this cruise last year directly with Royal. Took longer to write this post then cancelling the cruise..