Crown & Anchor Diamond Gift Preferences?

Does anybody have a list of what you can choose for a stateroom gift/beverage or snack if you are a Diamond member? I found a list for Diamond Plus, but did not see one posted for Diamond. Thanks in advance.

Does anybody have a list of what you can choose for a stateroom gift/beverage or snack if you are a Diamond member? I found a list for Diamond Plus, but did not see one posted for Diamond. Thanks in advance.

There is no snack choice. If you get anything, it's a plate of cookies from the Windjammer.

I am not sure what the beverage choices are, but they include a can of soda and a bottle of water. Juice? Beer?

Pitiful isn't it? We will be diamond members after our next cruise. So we can look forward to a Bud Light after that cruise. I can't wait! We are Emerald & received a pitiful 15.9 oz bottle of Generic water. Not even a Liter of Evian! On our prior cruise last year at least we got the 1L bottle of Evian. The Cruise Line is going down the tubes. Every year they seem to get more chintzy . Will Likely switch to Celebrity or HAL. Guess RCCL is using all their money to build more rock climbing walls

Pitiful isn't it? We will be diamond members after our next cruise. So we can look forward to a Bud Light after that cruise. I can't wait! We are Emerald & received a pitiful 15.9 oz bottle of Generic water. Not even a Liter of Evian! On our prior cruise last year at least we got the 1L bottle of Evian. The Cruise Line is going down the tubes. Every year they seem to get more chintzy . Will Likely switch to Celebrity or HAL. Guess RCCL is using all their money to build more rock climbing walls

I have never gotten Evian as a welcome aboard amenity.

Interesting that you would change cruise lines over a bottle of water.

• Like 1

To each his own, but you're finally reaching Diamond where you'll get 3.5 hours of free drinks each night plus 3 drinks per person from any bar during that same 3.5 hours (which you could use to gather bottles of water if you value it) plus 24/7 access to a cappuccino machine but it's the amount/quality of free bottled water waiting in your cabin when you board that's the deal breaker?

Below is a screen shot I did last February of the C&A Diamond gift choices.

[ATTACH]421325[/ATTACH]

Bob, isn't that the D+ list? It offers you a list of amenities for the 175 point level. That wouldn't show up on a Diamond member's page.

Bob, isn't that the D+ list? It offers you a list of amenities for the 175 point level. That wouldn't show up on a Diamond member's page.

Yes, that screen shot was from My Cruises D+ account. I always associated the Gift Preference as the Diamond level choice and the Bonus Gift with 750ml bottles of wine and other better gifts was the D+ 175 and plus point level choice.

It may be that the beer selection now isn't offered to Diamond level but I seem to remember getting beer when we were Diamond only. I may be mistaken as that was some time ago.

The soda, water and juice would be choices for sure.

Edited by robtulipe

I don't want alcohol. I'd prefer sprite or ginger ale, as we have the drink package already. So, in order to have this in our room, do I need to call the Crown & Anchor desk or the reservation desk?

I don't want alcohol. I'd prefer sprite or ginger ale, as we have the drink package already. So, in order to have this in our room, do I need to call the Crown & Anchor desk or the reservation desk?

I don't know if Ginger Ale is one of the available choices, but you do have to call to choose.

You can definitely get Sprite.

I may be the only D+ that is tired of the chocolate covered strawberries...they get moldy so fast...would love another option.

Any opinions on “best” wine of the choices available for D+? First cruise having the option....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you prefer red wine we really like the Grant Burge Shiraz from Australia and the Ravenswood Zinfandel from California. DW has the latter as her selection and I have the other.

There is no snack choice. If you get anything, it's a plate of cookies from the Windjammer.

I am not sure what the beverage choices are, but they include a can of soda and a bottle of water. Juice? Beer?

The Windjammer? No way! The card with our cookies a few weeks ago said that they were carefully crafted for us by the culinary team...not some lowly Windjammer cookies! [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-T710 using Forums mobile app

• 6 months later...