Caribbean - anyone think the 4 promos will come back?

gordylad

Offered again or not, it is all part of the cruise fare which will be lower without them included. How much so is always the question in measuring the value of the perks when part of the promo. But to your question, that is hard to say as I don't think there is a year over pattern to their promos.

And as I'm sure you know all four are typically included with suites.

Book a suite and it usually has the promo of all 4 perks.

All 4 perks aren’t always included for suites as it depends on the promo so sometimes the same cruise for the suites may offer a special rate but it doesn’t include all 4 perks. When booking at that special rate they will offer all 4 perks at a additional cost so then the price is either more or the same before that promo.

It basically comes down to where there are no frejolies or lunch.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I agree with Baron Barracuda - the "get all 4" offer for Oceanview/Balcony was due to the relatively last minute decision not to send Equinox to Europe in 2017 and keep her in the Caribbean year-round which resulted in a need to fill cabins fast ....... Unless sales to a specific region absolutely tank in the next few months (leaving tons of unsold inventory) I don't see them bringing it back anytime soon.

I agree with Baron Barracuda - the "get all 4" offer for Oceanview/Balcony was due to the relatively last minute decision not to send Equinox to Europe in 2017 and keep her in the Caribbean year-round which resulted in a need to fill cabins fast ....... Unless sales to a specific region absolutely tank in the next few months (leaving tons of unsold inventory) I don't see them bringing it back anytime soon.

I agree they won’t be coming back anytime soon from Celebrity. Now your TA May be able to offer them to you. We were lucky enough to purchase a C-2 cabin on The Edge that was upgraded to AQ1 and I got all 4. We are very happy folks. May 25th 2019 Amalfi and Greek Isles Cruise.

The 4 percs were offered because X made decision to move Equinox from Med to Caribbean year round and had to hustle to book the new sailings. The final sailing under that promo was last November. It was nice while it lasted but doubt will recur.

Correct, they needed to fill the ship quickly after they moved her across to the Caribbean year-round.

That explains the good deal (had not seen such a good deal for summer!)

We booked with an online TA in early May--got all 4 perks with a balcony booking.

Looking now we could get it cheaper with free drinks on Celebrity; but with the tips & $350 OBC offset that, so it's all good.

Only bummer is we were trying to upgrade to a Sunset veranda & there is no flexibility in changing our room without losing the perks; something about the TA bought a "block".

Oh well, maybe we will get lucky at check in & be able to snag an upgrade. But not betting on it.

It's all good!

And...that was amazing!! We booked the one in November and were lucky enough to be the first Celebrity ship to call at Key West.

I didn't think the unlimited wi-fi would be a perk we'd find value in ... now, I want it for every cruise. So, they were smart to introduce us to that perk. :D