Concierge class beach bag and tote?

39august

Does anyone have a current picture of the tote bag? We are cursing on the Equinox on June 30 in a Concierge Class. I read a few reviews that said you had to ask for the bag and also the sparking wine, is this correct?

The bag we received on the Silhouette in January was some type of flimsy polyester and definitely not canvas. It wasn't worth taking home and we left it on the ship. I know there were lots of complaints, so it's possible they went back to canvas.

Does anyone have a current picture of the tote bag? We are cursing on the Equinox on June 30 in a Concierge Class. I read a few reviews that said you had to ask for the bag and also the sparking wine, is this correct?

We received the nice one in December on Reflection, but I've been reading the same thing for the past several months. I guess we'll be on the safe side and just pack one of our old ones for our next cruise in Aqua. You do have to ask for the wine (which we trade in for Prosecco), it's no longer in the room waiting for you.

Are concierge cabins still getting the nice zippered beach bag and canvas tote, please? I don't want to pack the one we got in December if we're going to get another on Equinox in 4 weeks.

We received canvas tote Equinox April cruise

We got a nylon one in February (perfect for the supermarket) and a canvas one in May on Solstice. No telling what you’ll get to be honest.

In February, the sparkling wine was in the room on the counter but we had to ask for it to be chilled. In May, it was in the refrigerator in the room.

On my last three sailing Summit in December, Equinox in January and the Reflection in April I received the canvas bag, but it is not the same one they have been using for years. It doesn't zip closed on top(though I believe there was a small side zipper for safe storage) . I always throw one of my Celebrity bags into my suitcase, perfect for many different trips.

On my last three sailing Summit in December, Equinox in January and the Reflection in April I received the canvas bag, but it is not the same one they have been using for years. It doesn't zip closed on top(though I believe there was a small side zipper for safe storage) . I always throw one of my Celebrity bags into my suitcase, perfect for many different trips.

I do the same thing. Takes up very little room in the suitcase. Do not care for the current version of the bag, the old one was much better. That way I know I'll have something I can use if I need it.

Love your post....gave me the best laugh of the day!!!! (reread your second sentence....Damn spell check)

;p:')

Just off the Silhouette and we still had the nice zip bag, there was also the cheap tote one in the cabin. When we boarded this time, the concierge host was there giving out information and it said the sparkling wine would be delivered to your statement at a time that suits you. I read that to be 'ask for it when you want it'. It was delivered as soon as we asked.

1L2l6xPtmBCaSA7YIel3h6Icyrm5kK1Xs

I have attempted to attach photos of the new bag. It is a few inches larger in size than the previous bag. However, as others have stated, it no longer has a top zipper closure. There is a zipper on one side where you can secure a few items. The fabric itself feels about the same as the previous bag.

1769428912_CelebrityBag.jpg.699962052863728a65867c9d15036092.jpg

1701084243_CelebrityBagZipper.jpg.bfb11036c053deb833e671afae3a346c.jpg

921111789_CelebrityBagCover.jpg.e32ceb804c76d76bd8c0eaeac648e2e9.jpg

Seems like different ships are giving different bags, or they are using up the zippered bags until they run out of them. On Millennium we got an awful, cheap tote without a zipper. On our last cruise in AQ before that we got a cheaper than previous version, but it did have a zipper. Another of the changes I get annoyed with when people say some of us just don't like change. Not all change is good!! Went from a very well-made canvas bag, zipper, and leather handle years ago to a very cheap, not worth bringing home version these days.

1L2l6xPtmBCaSA7YIel3h6Icyrm5kK1Xs

I have attempted to attach photos of the new bag. It is a few inches larger in size than the previous bag. However, as others have stated, it no longer has a top zipper closure. There is a zipper on one side where you can secure a few items. The fabric itself feels about the same as the previous bag.

Thanks you for the pictures!

I curse no matter what class I'm booked in......just say'n.

Maybe we should bring the nice ones we got from Princess... :D

Do you actually think the ones from Princess are nicer than the ones you have previously received from Celebrity? I prefer the Celebrity ones.