Caribbean Princess photo review 2018 : Suite and sour

scubacruiserx2

Grand Cayman

After landing at Georgetown we walked about 20 minutes to the dive boat pausing for a photo stop .

DSC00232-001_zpsae8e9392.jpg

The CB

DSC00256-001_zps7162afbd.jpg

The dive shop and boat

DSC00246-001_zps7907429f.jpg

The usual suspects

PICT0263_zpsyzkyzape.jpg

A lion fish , look but don't touch :eek:

PICT0240_zpsuqzu7fhg.jpg

Grand Cayman is famous for it 's turtles and turtle farm . Here's one swimming in a video that I took .

Thanks Mic, it sure does . Did you watch the Melrose Cup yesterday ?

No I didn't, it wasn't televised here (free to air) and we haven't got any of the pay TV channels that may have had it. Aussie women lost in the semi's to France, Aussie men finished tenth. NZ winning it for both the Women and the Men.

Hi! We'll be in a mini-suite on the CB in February. Can you tell me about the "dreaded vent"? How do we know where it is in order to avoid it? We got stuck with a less than ideal mini-suite on the Regal last year (right under the skywalk) and I'd rather not make the same mistake again. Thank you!

Hi! We'll be in a mini-suite on the CB in February. Can you tell me about the "dreaded vent"? How do we know where it is in order to avoid it? We got stuck with a less than ideal mini-suite on the Regal last year (right under the skywalk) and I'd rather not make the same mistake again. Thank you!

Hello Sally , the vents are in the aft and only affect three floors A, B and C in the center of the ship and they run continuously. But the balcony is large and covered providing some privacy from above .

07f0f4df-0342-47f1-adc2-5823d70f734b_zpsikrgseod.jpg

The Regal and Royal balconies under Skywalk are more exposed .

DSC04732_zpspepfdx78.jpg

For everybody who likes our Princess photos , you may want to look at a couple of our other threads:

With 142,010 views

Cruising the Caribbean on the Caribbean Princess - Review with photos

With 112,859 views

Cruising the Caribbean on the Re_al Princess : A pictorial review

And a back to back cruise on the Caribbean Princess and the Regal Princess with 62,631 views

A Tale of two Princesses

Thank you , it's a different world down there and a photo or video brings it back ...

Although I wasn't diving with you on this trip, I was just diving in Grand Cayman myself back in early May. Your photos and videos do bring those memories back.

My dive shop is located right next to Rackhams, and I had every intention of finally going there for dinner one night during our week on Grand Cayman. Unfortunately, we never managed to get there. Guess that means we have to go back! :D

Since they have been working on the Caribbean Princess all year to get the ***** working-the key to success for the whole program-does it work now if someone was recently on it?

Actually they have only been working on it on the CB since spring when the Regal sailed to Europe.

Supposedly it will go live on the CB in early August for a limited number of cabins.

Although I wasn't diving with you on this trip, I was just diving in Grand Cayman myself back in early May. Your photos and videos do bring those memories back.

My dive shop is located right next to Rackhams, and I had every intention of finally going there for dinner one night during our week on Grand Cayman. Unfortunately, we never managed to get there. Guess that means we have to go back!

A few more photos of Grand Cayman

DSC08630_zpsdih7rk9r.jpg

DSC08632_zpsso1clwri.jpg

DSC08643_zpsttswt0ig.jpg

DSC08658_zpsihc3h7us.jpg

Our dive shop

DSC0868020Stitch-002_zps5wdmyx6a.jpg

DSC08665_zps8ptjmknx.jpg

You both look great in the pictures and your scuba diving pictures make me want to learn how to scuba dive myself!!!!

We stayed in a mini-suite on Regal but made sure we weren't near the skywalk area....wouldn't like everyone having such a clear view from above!!!:eek::)

You both look great in the pictures and your scuba diving pictures make me want to learn how to scuba dive myself!!!!

We stayed in a mini-suite on Regal but made sure we weren't near the skywalk area....wouldn't like everyone having such a clear view from above!!!:eek::)

It's a different world down there ! We have only dove Vero for lobster because they have some big ones . :cool: All of the stops on this cruise are good for diving with our favorites being Cozumel , Grand Cayman , Roatan and Belize - in that order .

How did you like the Regal compared to the Eclipse ?