Chose classic beverage package perk, so......

Keys2Heaven

Why wouldn't this:

a) be reflected in my reservation

b) be reflected when I look at the cruise planner and see only the difference between the two in price, if I wanted to purchase the premium upgrade prior to sailing.

It's not reflected in the .pdf copy of your booking confirmation email that Celebrity sent you?

Since you see the pricing for the option to upgrade that implies you already have the Classic package.

We have 5 cruises booked with Beverage packages and with recent changes to the website they are no longer showing in the Order History but are on our Booking Confirmation which is the place they need to show.

Since you see the pricing for the option to upgrade that implies you already have the Classic package.

We have 5 cruises booked with Beverage packages and with recent changes to the website they are no longer showing in the Order History but are on our Booking Confirmation which is the place they need to show.

No, when I look at the cruise planner, I see I can purchase the premium package, but at $65 pd/pp, when it should be something like $10 pd/pp.

I did call Celebrity after booking with the TA to ensure we had the classic beverage perk on our reservation, since I didn't see it. But, in my opinion, that information SHOULD BE displayed on our reservation.

No, when I look at the cruise planner, I see I can purchase the premium package, but at $65 pd/pp, when it should be something like $10 pd/pp.

I did call Celebrity after booking with the TA to ensure we had the classic beverage perk on our reservation, since I didn't see it. But, in my opinion, that information SHOULD BE displayed on our reservation.

It will appear once you checkin . Just checked in ourselves and it says Status. Classic

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We booked through a TA. Have no *.pdf confirmation.

I also book through a TA, and she sends me a PDF confirmation of the reservation. She also sends an updated confirmation if we make any changes.

For my cruise in November, I have the classic beverage package as a perk, and it is shown on the confirmation from my TA. For months, though, my cruise planner did not show that we had the classic beverage package, and it offered us the premium package at the full price rather than the upgrade price. A few weeks ago, I called Celebrity and upgraded my drink package. Now my cruise planner shows that I have the premium package, my friend has the classic, and we have the option to upgrade my friend to premium for the upgrade cost.

I agree that the cruise planner should show the beverage package when it's booked as a perk. My experience, though, is that doesn't necessarily happen. Hang around here, and you'll find that people have lots of complaints about Celebrity's Web site not working the way it should.

It will appear once you checkin . Just checked in ourselves and it says Status. Classic

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is your captains club status, not your beverage package. For our last two reservations we had to contact Celebrity to manually add the package into the reservation. It seems like it is not automatically done. It can be that you will be fine without adding the package to the order history, but if you want to upgrade your beverage package online - Celebrity has to add the package.

that information SHOULD BE displayed on our reservation.

Ha ha ....sorry, you’re obviously not very familiar with the X website :evilsmile:. If it’s showing the correct itinerary and you can book/reserve anything to do with your sailing, then you are doing very well indeed ;).

The beverage packages used to show in your ‘Order History’ online - that was until X updated the system :rolleyes:! I have to say, I’ve been very impressed with the Princess website having used it this year. I was amazed to be able to book items and it all shows online, even my OBC for recommending another guest.

OP

Suggest you take all invoices, proofs etc with you. At times, res on ship does not relect bev packages , it is not keyed to your ID card, and there's a long line at Guest Rel for it to be added, If you do not have paperwork, they tell you they have to contact off ship site and this can take awhile. That's Modern Luxury!

Hooefully your TA can communucate with X and have your res properly updated.,we never leave it to chance!

OP ask your TA to send you the Celebrity Booking Confirmation-Guest Copy. Your pricing and any perks associated with your reservation will be on that document.

Thank you for the tip. I now have this in my hand with the perk listed. :D