Diamond Member Discounts

Hi - We are diamond members, just haven't cruised in a while. We are taking the 3 night cruise on Enchantment of the Seas soon, and wanted to know what the diamond discounts are.

Do they include internet, etc.? I know they used to give you free time, etc. If anyone knows, I would appreciate it!

Diamond discount on internet is either $23 off a package or one free continuous 24-hour period, per Diamond member. The $23 discount from two members cannot be combined on one package.

Thanks, Bob. So better to wait vs. the pre cruise discount? Any idea what the other benefits are these days?

Balcony discount:

Diamond Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:

$125* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$225* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$325* for sailings of 10+ nights

*When booking less than 6 months from sailing date subtract $25 from the dollar amount.

Diamond discount on internet is either $23 off a package or one free continuous 24-hour period, per Diamond member. The $23 discount from two members cannot be combined on one package.

Okay, so help me out. I am Diamond. That means by extension, my wife and the four kids are all diamond. We are traveling with a group of twelve. So our best bet is to wait until we're on board and buy three four device plans, and get the discount three times?

Okay, so help me out. I am Diamond. That means by extension, my wife and the four kids are all diamond. We are traveling with a group of twelve. So our best bet is to wait until we're on board and buy three four device plans, and get the discount three times?

You would only be able to get discounts on two packages, your discount and your wife's discount. Children under 18 don't get the same perks, even if they are Diamond.

Balcony discount:

*When booking less than 6 months from sailing date subtract $25 from the dollar amount.

Are these discounts per stateroom or per person? Just trying to compare what we get in Australia!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are these discounts per stateroom or per person? Just trying to compare what we get in Australia!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Balcony Discounts..Per stateroom....onboard discounts per person

There is also a drink package discount. I think it is 20%, Bob will correct if I am wrong.

I think that's been gone for a while. Last I heard, they only have 30% off for D+ and 40% off for PC.

You would only be able to get discounts on two packages, your discount and your wife's discount. Children under 18 don't get the same perks, even if they are Diamond.

I’m guessing that only one discount can be used on a two device package and the only way to use two discounts is to purchase two one device packages. Not sure which way is cheaper.

I’m guessing that only one discount can be used on a two device package and the only way to use two discounts is to purchase two one device packages. Not sure which way is cheaper.

I believe the difference between a one and two device package is $1 per day. See here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55188055&postcount=105

Balcony discount:

Hi Bob,

When I booked our Oasis cruise a few months ago our Diamond Balcony Discount was $100 per 1st & 2nd Guest. We booked with the BOGO 50% off Promotion, do promo's lessen our Diamond Discounts?

This week I also booked the VOOM Internet. It was on sale at $ 88pp (was $111pp). Would I do better if I cancel online and book onboard with our Diamond discount. I bought a total of 3 packages.

And just to finish this topic, I have booked (2) Refreshment Packages. No discounts offered & no Diamond discount either. Would I get Diamond discount if I wait I'll onboard?

Thank you 😊

Bobbi

Hi Bob,

When I booked our Oasis cruise a few months ago our Diamond Balcony Discount was $100 per 1st & 2nd Guest. We booked with the BOGO 50% off Promotion, do promo's lessen our Diamond Discounts?

This week I also booked the VOOM Internet. It was on sale at $ 88pp (was $111pp). Would I do better if I cancel online and book onboard with our Diamond discount. I bought a total of 3 packages.

And just to finish this topic, I have booked (2) Refreshment Packages. No discounts offered & no Diamond discount either. Would I get Diamond discount if I wait I'll onboard?

Thank you 😊

Bobbi

Yes, unfortunately Royal's promos are designed to diminish the C&A balcony discounts. I believe they are slowly getting us used to seeing the various fake promos diminishing the C&A discount such that as some point the only way the discount will apply is if we use the fake full price.

The onboard Diamond discount for internet is a flat $23 off a package. You can do the math and see which is better, here are the onboard prices: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55188055&postcount=105.

To my knowledge, there are no onboard Diamond discounts for any beverage packages.

One last question. To use the discounts, do you ave to tell them when you buy something? Like buy one get one free beer, etc.

I think it helps to tell them. There are times when you don't want to use the discount (you might want to save it for a a better discount later), so it's best to tell them up front.

One last question. To use the discounts, do you ave to tell them when you buy something? Like buy one get one free beer, etc.

We always tell them and even then sometimes it doesn't work and we get charged for both and then just try to use it another time. We tend to try to use them the first day so we don't forget that we have them

Balcony discount:

What is difference between Emerald and Diamond balcony discount for 10+ nights?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums