Super random question-beach bag

Hi! What beach bag/tote did you use that you loved on excursions/to beaches? I am going to southern Caribbean (st Maarten, st Thomas, st Lucia, Barbados, and Antigua) Just looking for the best one! Wondering if an over the shoulder one would get annoying carrying it around, maybe I’ll bring a backpack? Just trying to figure it out! Small details I think but these things make a difference for me! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I always use a medium sized backpack. Big enough for my towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, wallet, snacks, etc. yet not too big or heavy to tote around. I find that a standard shoulder strap beach bag gets annoying after a while if I do a lot of walking or if I pack it too heavy

I just got this bag at target, it’s huge not going to lie, but I will pack for 4 in this bag (me, my husband and 2 kids) so I needed something big, with zippers, cross body and big with front pockets to keep stuff organized.

Idk I’m already making good used of it for taking my kids for their activities (karate, swimming classes and ballet) lol!

41639d7959cc0a6e1bfd46de0de757ed.jpg

We just got one too !! We always use backpacks in the past. When our kids came they used drawstring or backpack.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

We just ordered our second Kyss bag. Had the first one for 5 years and starting to show wear and tear for being used so much.

Handles yes, but the best feature is the built in ability to lock the zippered center and then lock it easily to the chair or whatever.

Never had a problem with it being taken.

Google it you'll see.

Safe travels.

We bought a Kyss bag for our Southern Caribbean cruise. It was plenty big and I liked the security of being able to chain it around a palm tree or chair. It's also helpful to lock it up if you doze in the shade and your spouse/partner goes off to swim, use the bathroom, etc.

I just bring a med. sized canvas tote I use for the pool, at home. Big enough for book, sunscreen hat, sunglasses, etc. Maybe a rolled up towel or two.... This is what I use for the beach.

If we're simply shopping or land touring, I just bring my purse. Nothing special for non-water stuff!

Love my LL bean boat and tote with a zip top. I use them for everything from carry on to beach to everything in between. 4 sizes, I have medium and extra large. They fold flat in the bottom of the suitcase. And they are Made in the USA. Maine specially and I am from Maine so I guess I am a tad bias. [emoji3] and you can have them embroidered! fb1560cc38dc831510c3ed3bcebc0672.jpg

I have every shape and size of carry off bag and backpack, and I "flip flop" on which one I use based on my activities and ports. What I use when traveling with grandkids to the pool or island is one of those xxl storage bags. I like it because they are heavy, waterproof and big. I can fit the towels in them and pack a smaller zip bag for their wet stuff and it all fits. Mostly I like it because the kids can see exactly what is in there or not (sunscreen , goggles , toys) etc. before pulling everything out.

I have been using this bag more and more and I think it could be perfect for the beach IF there are only 2 of you or you are carrying it just for yourself. It isn't big enough for a whole family's worth of gear. It was my daughters swimteam bag. You could fit goggles, fins, snorkle, towel and a few other items in it with no problem. The mesh is nice and it dries quickly. This along with a neck wallet and you will be set. I spent a few hours in the gulf last week swimming up to my neck and my iphone and credit cards floated along side me with no problem (neck wallet-not this bag obviously).

https://www.amazon.com/Speedo-Deluxe-Ventilator-Equipment-Black/dp/B00EL3N29I/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1530471366&sr=8-4&keywords=speedo+swim+bag