Kids sail free alert!!!

THANK YOU :hearteyes:..."YOU" understood what I was asking unlike one poster who didn't offer anything except a smart unnecessary comment

Sorry if you took my comment that way, it certainly wasn’t meant that way.

The terms and conditions had all the dates that were available for KSF and I was just asking what other information that you needed.

Again my apologies if it came off the wrong way.:)

Here's a new one........... also............ Canadians make sure you price this promo in USD!!!!!

Jan 18, 2019 - 9 nighter - Caribbean = $4560 CAD

SAME CRUISE PRICED IN USD = $1779 USD ($2312 approx CAD)

I'm speechless. What the heck?

Here's a new one........... also............ Canadians make sure you price this promo in USD!!!!!

Jan 18, 2019 - 9 nighter - Caribbean = $4560 CAD

SAME CRUISE PRICED IN USD = $1779 USD ($2312 approx CAD)

I'm speechless. What the heck?

I put a cruise in Canadian dollars that was applicable for the KSF sailing I was pricing. When I checked the detailed summary, the price they were quoting did not match up with the pricing it listed above minus the discounts it said it was applying. The final price was about $800 more than if you took the total RCCL listed and then subtracted the discount RCCL had listed. Obviously, somebody did not do their formulas correctly when programming. I tried the same cabin in USD and the discount was applied properly.

Advice to those who are booking using Canadian funds, look at the detailed pricing if you are booking online to see that the numbers are correct. If not, call RCCL directly to do the booking if you want to book in Canadian funds. Note: this did not occur for all cruises I tried, but did for a few of them.

Could it be taxes & fees for each kid.

Agree. People forget two things. 1-Taxes/Fees still apply for each kid. 2-If the price of your cabin went up since you booked, total price may be higher as it will be repriced at current rate before applying the KSF

Just saw an ad on Facebook that the Kids Sail Free promo was on again for the 4th of July holiday. I had missed this special by 48 hours last time. Called this morning and got a refund of $1056!!! Sailing Oasis on 10/14/18. Just wanted to give a heads up in case anyone else was looking for this promo to come up again!

I just curious -- are you guys pulling your kids out of school? Only thing that I hate about Kids Sail Free is, it's during the school year August to May with Spring Break, Easter and Christmas blacked out.

I found a great great deal for our family of four --- but I can't pull my kids out of school for a week.

Yes, we are. My kids are still pretty young and they do really well in school so I am not too concerned with them getting behind. I made sure there was no state testing that time of year. If they were older or struggling I wouldn’t consider it. It works for us.

I just curious -- are you guys pulling your kids out of school? Only thing that I hate about Kids Sail Free is, it's during the school year August to May with Spring Break, Easter and Christmas blacked out.

I found a great great deal for our family of four --- but I can't pull my kids out of school for a week.

We pull both our kids out every year. One will be in 1st and the other will be in 5th this year. We make sure to communicate with the school and give plenty of advance notice. The benefit of lesser children on board and lower prices are a huge benefit to us. The price especially makes it affordable to cruise every year. To us, instilling a sense of travel in our children is very important. Its a huge world out there, take every chance you can to explore it!

Strangely enough , the KSF includes our (Ontario) March break....we just made the cut off.

Having said that, it doesn't help us as my older one is 13. But....even if he was 12, it still doesn't help us as they raised the base price by a lot so KSF with 2 kids comes out to our current booking price.

Edited by LuCruise

Just saw an ad on Facebook that the Kids Sail Free promo was on again for the 4th of July holiday. I had missed this special by 48 hours last time. Called this morning and got a refund of $1056!!! Sailing Oasis on 10/14/18. Just wanted to give a heads up in case anyone else was looking for this promo to come up again!

Great! Every bit counts. I've had cruises with no reductions, had one with 5 different redux and another had almost $1000...

Reason for that, easy to fill a ship with kids on school breaks so they give discounts for other periods. Yes in the past I took kids out to sail. 18-20 yrs ago during summer break a 4 person cabin was $799ea for passengers 1 & 2 with $1099ea for pass 3/4. During school yr in Feb was $499ea for 1/2 and $399ea for 3/4 pass. As a single parent/dad with 3 young kids not able get 2 cabins. My kids were between 2-12 when we cruised, also didn't hurt missing a week school...

We started homeschooling so we could travel and cruise more.

It really is free, except for taxes, port fees and grats. I travel with my kids a bunch. This is the ONLY non smoke and mirrors sale. We almost exclusively book KSF, and it makes a HUGE difference. Normally at least 1,000 dollars based on the cruise.

I stalk the KSF. It really is the best deal for cruising with kids. We even started homeschooling our oldest just so we could travel and cruise more, just so we could use the KSF offers more.

Now that's a love for cruising! ;)clear.png?emoji-wink-1685;)

Well I got very excited when I saw this thread only to be disappointed again. I was waiting for kids sail free to show up again but I didn't see any for Anthem. RCI is brutal with these "sales".

Well I got very excited when I saw this thread only to be disappointed again. I was waiting for kids sail free to show up again but I didn't see any for Anthem. RCI is brutal with these "sales".

I just bought our spring break 2019 cruise, with the KSF, on Allure. It really made a difference in the price. I priced 2 adults vs. 2 adults/1 kid, and it was spot on.

The cruise that I really wanted wasn't part of the deal.... but DH didn't want to go on an older ship anyway.

Allure, Harmony and Oasis are definitely part of the deal.

So is Anthem:

7 NIGHT BAHAMAS CRUISE

Leaving from: Cape Liberty, New Jersey

Onboard: Anthem of the Seas

This cruise visits 4 ports

• port-BYE-icon.jpgCape Liberty,New Jersey
  • port-PCN-icon.jpgOrlando (Port Canaveral),Florida
  • port-CCA-icon.jpgCocoCay,Bahamas
  • port-NAS-icon.jpgNassau,Bahamas

From $699 USD*Valid for Apr 6, 2019 Sailing

BOOK NOW

Learn More

+ Taxes, fees and port expenses $133.90 USD*

Departs:

Oct 27, 2018; Apr 6, 2019

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy

I just bought our spring break 2019 cruise, with the KSF, on Allure. It really made a difference in the price. I priced 2 adults vs. 2 adults/1 kid, and it was spot on.

The cruise that I really wanted wasn't part of the deal.... but DH didn't want to go on an older ship anyway.

I'm flexible, I will go on mostly likely what ever is on Anthem with kids sail free but I didn't see any for 2018, 19, or 20. Why would they leave out a ship completely from this? Ever see that before?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-deals/offers/kids-sail-free?icid=rtlfrt_conten_4th_dealsp_sec1ti_2412

keep scrolling, Anthem is definitely on the list - I filtered by 6-8 day cruises and Anthem popped up around $670 pp.

Wow ok thanks, found it now. That just confirmed how awful the RCI site is. Man its hard to navigate and find what you are looking for.