Current Cruise Director (CD) List

2 minutes ago, CruisingJoe09 said:

He is on EX until mid-July then Clo replaces him for 2 months. Unknown if he will come back in September and take her into Miami.

I hope he stays on in Miami .

Thanks for the info CruisingJoe09

ADVENTURE:   Drew Devine #1027
ALLURE  Mike Hunnerup  # 1076 Please confirm he is aboard.
ANTHEM  Mitch Merucci until July 13.  Mitch returns Augugst 29 #1051  until January 5, 2020
BRILLIANCE:  Enzo Matijaca 
EMPRESS:    Elvis Pinto #803 through early July #907
ENCHANTMENT:    Susan Adams returns March 4 for 4 months.
EXPLORER:  Graham Seymour until mid July then Cleo takes over. #1099
FREEDOM:   Patricio Honores as of February 24 #848
GRANDEUR:  John Blair  until June 13, and August 8 until November 30
HARMONY:   Marc Walker until July14 and then back on 9-29 #1097, then Dennis Charles for 2 months to cover Marc's break.
INDEPENDENCE:   Dan Whitney, Jamie Fentiman to return after vacation at the end of May, #923
JEWEL:  Andrea Oliviri returns March 13 #878
LIBERTY:  Brian Leavitt new CD through August 11 #893                 

MARINER:  Ricky Matthews on 4/1/19 #915                 
MAJESTY:  Tanya Yates Tongue January 14 until April 29 Need update.
NAVIGATOR:  Hugo Arenas #849 
OASIS:   Mike Hunnerup #973
OVATION:  Chris Brown covers vacation until Joeff returns for AK in June#917
QUANTUM: Paul Rutter (until when?)
RADIANCE:   Susan Adams #1053Please confirm she is aboard.
RHAPSODY: Bill Bronckhorst January 12 (for 2 months or 4 months)?
SERENADE:  David Bradshawe #1086
SPECTRUM: Gordon Whatman April 18 #910

SYMPHONY:  Mike Szwajkowski until August 17 #977, then Dennis Charles to cover vacation #1077

VISION:    Cecy Del Razo #925
VOYAGER:  Michelle Oliveira December 3 (for 4 months?)Need update.

Abe Hughes as of 3-30-19 accepted a position with the Sales Team for RCI shoreside #946

Dru Pavlov working as Disney shopping team member #1001

On 5/4/2019 at 6:27 PM, CruisingJoe09 said:

Harmony update - Marc is returning September 29th (not sure of the date he leaves yet). It was already said that Mike would be on SY until August 17th so if Dennis is doing the HM/SY vacation rotation, then he's double booked.

I noticed that too. Of course, Cruise director schedules are always subject to change. There are still a few months to get schedules synced up. Maybe someone else is going to fill in for part of someone's vacation, and then someone else will take over for the next part. Who knows

17 hours ago, Cruzin-K said:

I noticed that too. Of course, Cruise director schedules are always subject to change. There are still a few months to get schedules synced up. Maybe someone else is going to fill in for part of someone's vacation, and then someone else will take over for the next part. Who knows

There isn't any way that those schedules could be synced - Mike has been on SY since March 30th and would have to extend until October 5th if Dennis is replacing him. Let's see how this one pans out.

On 5/5/2019 at 9:23 PM, DELTABLUE said:

MAJESTY:  Tanya Yates Tongue January 14 until April 29 Need update.

Was on Majesty for the Apr 27- May 4th sailing. The CD was Mickey Urrutia from Peru and it was his first week. He has been with RC for 11 years and I believe he was most recently the Activities Manager. He was good, personable and very visible around the ship. He also attended our Meet & Mingle.  Not quite sure where Tonya went (vacation?) but overheard one saying she may be going to Anthem. 

Edited by long4acruise
extra word

4 hours ago, gaylemh said:

Still no word on who will be on for last couple of weeks in July and August on Anthem??

I was hoping Clo would be coming back, but I see she will be on Explorer.

There was a rumour of Dan Whitney coming to Anthem. Also rumoured that Tanya would come back.

5 hours ago, denamo said:

Is Steve Davis slated to return to the Vision? 

I wouldn't guess so. CD's only tend to be assigned to ships for around 1/1.5 years at a time (2 years at the most). He's done 3 back to back contracts on VI, so might be time for him to be reassigned. I've noticed that he tends to do the smaller ships, so maybe he will move to a larger one, or could be John Blair's relief on GR if he prefers Vision Class.

That said, I'm only speculating. I don't have any concrete information. 

Edited by CruisingJoe09

Couldn't totally agree more about Bobby!:classic_biggrin:  I had the pleasure of cruising with him on what I think was his first RCI assignment, when he was on Grandeur, a while back.  What a wonderful breath of fresh air.  Was sooo hoping that he would stay aboard or be part of her rotation.  You're in for a treat if you get to sail with him.😉

On 5/6/2019 at 4:23 PM, CruisingJoe09 said:

There isn't any way that those schedules could be synced - Mike has been on SY since March 30th and would have to extend until October 5th if Dennis is replacing him. Let's see how this one pans out.

Hi all,

as of this moment, Ricky Matthews will be covering my vacation. He takes over August 17. 

Hope this clears things up. 

Mike

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/5/2019 at 7:46 PM, kmeeker said:

We loved our CD on The Adventure last summer! She made the trip so much fun! It was "Hello Chlo..." Her Assistant was "Magic Marvin".... Both super fun!

This year it looks like we might have Dan Whitney and I'd love to hear feedback on what to expect from him as a CD? Don't get me wrong, we will love the cruise either way, but it would be nice to know! 

Thanks in advance! 

Dan was AWESOME.  He did a great AM show, and was really funny doing the sexy man and belly flop contests.  Can't speak for the Quest or Love and Marriage, though.  He was very approachable.