Current Cruise Director (CD) List

16 hours ago, DELTABLUE said:

INDEPENDENCE:   Mark Rous as of 5-18 due to Jamie taking ill #1126

I just heard directly from Mark Rous that he is on Independence until 6/11, then Cuddy Cudsworth  is supposed to be taking over Indy for 4 months.  Mark is supposed to be heading to Explorer for two months until mid August at that time.  

Sharing what information comes my way.

Edited by Paulette3028

22 minutes ago, Paulette3028 said:

I just heard directly from Mark Rous that he is on Independence until 6/11, then Cuddy Cudsworth  is supposed to be taking over Indy for 4 months.  Mark is supposed to be heading to Explorer for two months until mid August at that time.  

Sharing what information comes my way.

Will Mark be AM or CD on EX? I'm pretty sure that Aysy is headed for vacation in June.

3 minutes ago, CruisingJoe09 said:

Will Mark be AM or CD on EX? I'm pretty sure that Aysy is headed for vacation in June.

I would expect that he will be CD, although he did not specifically say that --- time will tell.  From my understanding he has been promoted to CD, unless that isn't accurate.

11 hours ago, DELTABLUE said:

Hang in there!  I'm boarding Grandeur next Thursday and will question John about his cover and report back as soon as I can.😉

thank you! I hate to see him and his wife leave right before we get on, I really enjoy them.

1 hour ago, Slainte! said:

Going forward, Cuddy will be CD on Indy starting the 11th June for 4 months.

Cheers!

We just disembarked from Radiance last week. The CD was Susan Adams. According to Susan she will remain on Radiance until June and then Cuddy will return to Radiance as CD. 

1 minute ago, lr657 said:

We just disembarked from Radiance last week. The CD was Susan Adams. According to Susan she will remain on Radiance until June and then Cuddy will return to Radiance as CD. 

The schedule changed when Jamie left. They probably wanted a British CD for the Southampton season on ID so Cuddy got reassigned.

1 minute ago, CruisingJoe09 said:

The schedule changed when Jamie left. They probably wanted a British CD for the Southampton season on ID so Cuddy got reassigned.

Well that makes sense. Wonder who'll replace Susan on Radiance.

Conflicting info about Explorer: 

Graham Seymour until mid July then Cleo takes over. #1099  and Mark Rous is supposed to be heading to Explorer for two months until mid August at that time.#1152

Can anyone clarify?

Anyone know where AM Andre Miller is?  Did many cruises with him and various CDs and always enjoyed him. 

9 hours ago, DELTABLUE said:

Conflicting info about Explorer: 

Graham Seymour until mid July then Cleo takes over. #1099  and Mark Rous is supposed to be heading to Explorer for two months until mid August at that time.#1152

Can anyone clarify?

Anyone know where AM Andre Miller is?  Did many cruises with him and various CDs and always enjoyed him. 

Mark Rous told me directly what I posted in #1152.  So to the best of his own knowledge that is what he is expecting to be his schedule. 

As far as Andre Miller....he left the 'at sea' world after his family had a baby and he wanted a more land based family life.  

14 hours ago, Slainte! said:

Clo is going to Explorer for 2 months.  I’ll find out exact dates.

Cheers!

Very interesting. That would be great because I can feel a cheeky cruise out of Southampton coming on. Also, I can't think of anyone better than Clo. Thanks Slainte! 

On 5/26/2019 at 8:06 AM, Mary Moo said:

Very interesting. That would be great because I can feel a cheeky cruise out of Southampton coming on. Also, I can't think of anyone better than Clo. Thanks Slainte! 

Clo will be joining the ship at the end of July - no firm date.

Cheers!

On 5/26/2019 at 8:06 AM, Mary Moo said:

1 hour ago, Slainte! said:

Rob McNally current CD on Brilliance.

Cheers!

Well August it is then thanks.