Radiance Class Flowrider?

I am wondering if they will put a flowrider on the Radiance class ships for the revitalization’s. They could take out that kiddie pool and slide by the basketball court and put one there like they did on the Voyager Class ships.

I am wondering if they will put a flowrider on the Radiance class ships for the revitalization’s. They could take out that kiddie pool and slide by the basketball court and put one there like they did on the Voyager Class ships.

Seriously doubt it.

They are retiring those ships soon.....they are not revitalising them at all - they are not on the agenda at all!

They just want to keep them running but are not adding anything to them until they can sell them off - rather sooner than later!

Radiance Class (2001-2004), overall, is newer than Voyager Class (1999-2003), so I doubt you'll see EITHER class sold off anytime soon. I also doubt a Flowrider is going to appear on a Radiance Class ship, doesn't fit the vibe of the class, plus space issues etc. I think OP may also be overestimating the "demand" for Flowriders.

Andrew, the Explorer is docked with you in Juneau and Skagway. You’ll be looking at that beautiful flowrider wondering how you could sneak aboard for an hour of flow time.:D

Crew badge? Permission from Captain? Chopper parachute in on the way back from the glacier? Stowaway? If I can get onboard in Juneau I can disembark in Skagway the next day. :confused:

All joking aside they are more likely going to be doing boogie boarding over stand up so there will be no loss.:)

Radiance Class (2001-2004), overall, is newer than Voyager Class (1999-2003), so I doubt you'll see EITHER class sold off anytime soon. I also doubt a Flowrider is going to appear on a Radiance Class ship, doesn't fit the vibe of the class, plus space issues etc. I think OP may also be overestimating the "demand" for Flowriders.

Agree. Radiance class is going nowhere. Doubt ever receive Flowrider...

All joking aside they are more likely going to be doing boogie boarding over stand up so there will be no loss.:)

Yeah, but the view off the back of the ship as you are riding Flowrider coming out of Skagway is priceless.

Biker, who was by himself (no line at all) on the Explorer Flowrider at sailaway from Skagway.

Yeah, but the view off the back of the ship as you are riding Flowrider coming out of Skagway is priceless.

Biker, who was by himself (no line at all) on the Explorer Flowrider at sailaway from Skagway.

Andrew who wants to use horse stick on biker as he shares this info. Obviously joking. :halo:

Andrew who wants to use horse stick on biker as he shares this info. Obviously joking. :halo:

We are doing the Radiance late this summer too. It will be my first cruise since 2011 without a flowrider.

Plus taking a stick to anyone talking about the flowrider all to themselves certainly deserves consideration for said stick.

JC