Coastal Kitchen on Harmony (should I be frustrated or not ?)

When we were on Harmony last year, filet night was night #1 in the CK but when we were on Allure this year, they had moved filet night to night #4. They said that the "word" had gotten out about night #1 being filet night so they changed it.

When we were on Harmony last year, filet night was night #1 in the CK but when we were on Allure this year, they had moved filet night to night #4. They said that the "word" had gotten out about night #1 being filet night so they changed it.
I'm sure it cut down on Chops D+ BOGO and FNDR bookings.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Going on HOS in November, any familiar with the lunch menus in coastal kitchen, and what night filet mignon is usually on the menu? Have enjoyed CK on Oasis and Allure hoping Harmony will be as enjoyable. Thanks for any feedback!
I should know more about HOS in September

I am not on board HOS until next year. I think I will still miss the Oasis being in PC though.
Come on, you'll love the slides.

You probably said the same thing when Freedom left.

Come on, you'll love the slides.

You probably said the same thing when Freedom left.

Yes, I did. And I still miss the Freedom. :D:cool:

And Enchantment. Will be nice to see her come back for a short stint though. :)

There have also been reports that sometimes even those in A JS have not been allowed or have been limited in how often they can dine. It all depends on the ship but I would not expect that non suite guests get to use suite guest privileges, family or not. If it happens and they allow it great, take that as a bonus but not an expectation.

This is true, had a Junior Suite on Oasis, last year, could only have dinner twice and no breakfast or lunch. I was told this on the first day when trying to make reservation.

This is true, had a Junior Suite on Oasis, last year, could only have dinner twice and no breakfast or lunch. I was told this on the first day when trying to make reservation.

Indeed it is listed under the perks of the JS (Sea Class) as dinner only, and only with reservations.

I am sailing in October and was working on reservations, etc., switching to Night #4 would definitely impact dinner reservations. I wonder if anyone who has been on the Allure Western route since May of this year could confirm?

I am sailing in October and was working on reservations, etc., switching to Night #4 would definitely impact dinner reservations. I wonder if anyone who has been on the Allure Western route since May of this year could confirm?

I had heard Oasis CK switched from night #1 also. They always have a mini menu that shows the week's choices...will be looking for that steak night! :D

Better than Chops, IMHO. :hearteyes:

I had heard Oasis CK switched from night #1 also. They always have a mini menu that shows the week's choices...will be looking for that steak night! :D

Better than Chops, IMHO. :hearteyes:

Pat....my RCCL APP still states Filet is night #1. I'll know in about five weeks. :-)

Pat....my RCCL APP still states Filet is night #1. I'll know in about five weeks. :-)

Thanks Bill! Be sure to check back on that and let us know how your cruise was...but what is there not to like eh? :D:hearteyes:

No matter what night it is...will enjoy it for sure. :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:We will be in CK every night, with maybe just a few adult beverages enjoyed at the bar in the SL just before dinner....of course. :cool:

Thanks Bill! Be sure to check back on that and let us know how your cruise was...but what is there not to like eh? :D:hearteyes:

No matter what night it is...will enjoy it for sure. :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:We will be in CK every night, with maybe just a few adult beverages enjoyed at the bar in the SL just before dinner....of course. :cool:

I'll be thinking of ya while I'm up there! I'll toast my first glass of champagne after embarkation to you & Buckmeister!! :-)

Better than Chops, IMHO. [emoji813]eyes:

Wasn't switched in late June

AND on a space available basis

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

Yup...that was discussed quite in detail a bit earlier. I mentioned it to John that it was on a "space available" basis, but could not find the listing. Another poster found the actual listing on RCI website and posted the link. But thanks anyway. :)