Cruise no longer on website-sold out?

None of the Grandeur of Seas out of Baltimore are showing up in August on their website any longer, does that mean the ship is sold out!?! Darn my MIL just said she wants to come with us

They are all closed for bookings. I just checked on the TA website.

July 28, all of August, Sept 8 and 22 are all closed.

All you can do is keep checking.

They are all closed for bookings. I just checked on the TA website.

July 28, all of August, Sept 8 and 22 are all closed.

Meaning sold out, or closed for some other reason?

I think sold out cruises should still show up on the website, you just can’t select any cabins. There must be something going on. I just tried to do a search, first selected just the month of August, then I was going to select Grandeur but that ship is grayed out. I take it you are booked on the Grandeur in August? I hope that doesn’t mean your cruise has been cancelled or chartered.

I think sold out cruises should still show up on the website, you just can’t select any cabins. There must be something going on. I just tried to do a search, first selected just the month of August, then I was going to select Grandeur but that ship is grayed out. I take it you are booked on the Grandeur in August? I hope that doesn’t mean your cruise has been cancelled or chartered.

Too many cruises not available to be a charter. There are 5 cruises in total that are unable to be booked. Somethings going on.

It could very well be that they are sold out. On the Sept 13 sailing there are only 8 cabins available. All insides.

Too many cruises not available to be a charter. There are 5 cruises in total that are unable to be booked. Somethings going on.

It could very well be that they are sold out. On the Sept 13 sailing there are only 8 cabins available. All insides.

Sounds like a dry dock.

That’s what I was initially thinking but there’s one cruise in the middle that’s still available.

Has Grandeur been having propulsion issues recently?

Not that I recall, but I was not paying close attention last week.

We are booked on a mid Aug Grandeur cruise. Nothing said about any cancellation.

I am wondering if the new site just doesn't show them if sold out.

That does not explain them showing up closed on the TA site.

It's showing 7 cruises total.

Sept. 8th and Sept. 22nd also.

Sept. 13th and Sept. 27th only showing interiors available.

Oct. 6th is showing all categories.

Two choices here keep guessing and have no real answers or take the 10 minutes required to call customer service and ask them what the issue is. While they may not tell you, it is the best way to ty to find a answer. Or have 50 posts here that are just opinions with little or no facts.

Two choices here keep guessing and have no real answers or take the 10 minutes required to call customer service and ask them what the issue is. While they may not tell you, it is the best way to ty to find a answer. Or have 50 posts here that are just opinions with little or no facts.

What some are posting here is the exact same thing that the people you call at Royal see. From many past experiences dealing with similar issues the people that you talk to won’t know any more than what has been posted here.

I’ve actually had them tell me that the sailing was closed as they were assigning the crew rooms.

What some are posting here is the exact same thing that the people you call at Royal see. From many past experiences dealing with similar issues the people that you talk to won’t know any more than what has been posted here.

I’ve actually had them tell me that the sailing was closed as they were assigning the crew rooms.

Really you believe poster here have more and better access to what is being done within the corporate offices than the office holding the information does? Royal knows exactly what is going on with this, the people posting here are just guessing and looking at the information as related to what has happen in the past. The first person to ask about this is Royal not a group of people that want to feel important by posting what they believe to be true.

Really you believe poster here have more and better access to what is being done within the corporate offices than the office holding the information does? Royal knows exactly what is going on with this, the people posting here are just guessing and looking at the information as related to what has happen in the past. The first person to ask about this is Royal not a group of people that want to feel important by posting what they believe to be true.

Ok...

Not the ship of topic...but the cruise my son is on now Navigator July 22nd sailing disappeared from the website about a month before sailing...and it was apparently sold out...so I guess with the new website this can be a reason.

Oh I believe that Royal knows what is going on. I just don’t believe that the people that you or I or a travel agent get to talk to knows anymore than what their reservation system is showing. If you don’t believe that then I suggest that you talk to any number of people who have had their cruises chartered on them and their frustrations in getting any information from Royal.

I have gotten better info on this website regarding a ship's charter than I have from the first line reps at RCL that you get to talk to. One time the rep told me that a sailing was closed for "inventory maintenance" but it was a charter than had already been for sale for weeks. :halo:

I know it was getting close to selling out a few days ago. There were only guarantees left. I just thought it was odd that all of August was now gone. Thanks for replies. And it’s ok I come here for past experiences from seasoned cruises asking for advice-so I like the ‘could’ be respondes!

Best news I can tell MIL it’s sold out. BUT I really do need this cruise! So I hope it’s not cancelled. It’s been a rough week. Some of you may have seen in the news about the lady killed in VA from a tree falling on her house (that was my neighbor across the street )

I think I may have it (you scared me so I had to look). The TA site I looked at only showed 1 August 2018 sailing. When I scrolled, I didn't see my April 2019 sailing. Then I realized it was broken out by destination. The one August one is Bahamas, the others are Bermuda. Same with April. All are Bermuda. So check your filters.

Erika