Do you keep them?

You darn right I keep them, not long ago when I made a cruise reservation thru my TA I told him I was D+ & he made out the reservation forms & next day I got a call from the TA saying RCL has no record of me being a D+. So I went & got my wifes & myself s cards & brought them to the TA & got a call with-in an hour from the TA telling us all is taken care of because if we didnt have those cards we had a long fight ahead of us. So HOLD on to them they tell you your status & that might come in handy like it did for us.

george35

Yes, I have mine except for the first cruise on Nordic Empress (in 1987) when there were no such things. One time the ship tried to collect the cards as we departed. I refused to give it up and the officer relented and just took our names and cabin number and added it to a paper list. My name was not the only the one on the list.

I keep mine in a journal that I write for each cruise. First sailing was in late 90's so my bookcase is full. We actually get them out and read them to laugh and reminisce about all sorts of little details that could have been forgotten over time!