Miami Hampton Inn Brickell Downtown to POM

rumrum

I've read that the hotel has a shuttle service for $8 per person and that Uber is an option and probably less expensive as there are 3 of us going from the hotel to the port for our cruise. We are only taking carry-on bags. Does the metromover/metrorail also go to the port from the Brickell station? This will be our first time in Miami and we just switched our hotel choice hours ago.

The only public transportation that enters the Port property is the City of Miami trolley.

The Coral Way route stops about two blocks north of the Hampton Inn near the Brickell Metrorail station

http://www.miamigov.com/trolley/maps/CoralWay.pdf

Though I remember reading somewhere that it did begin seven day service, according to both the Trolley splash page and the PDF map this route is (back to?) only operating Monday thru Saturday.

Though you can't beat the price--free--your carryons will need to be narrow enough to fit through the small folding doorway of the trolley. An Uber will still be a bit easier.

Thanks for all the helpful info. We've never used Uber but will give it a try.

Lots of good You Tube videos out there that will walk you through the set up process for your smart phone. If a dinosaur like me can figure it out and basically give up on taxis (Uber and Lyft are cheaper, cleaner, and more responsive), you can too!

If you want to save $$ on your first ride, use my promo code "johnb13999ue"

Have a great cruise! :D

We did an Uber to the port when we stayed there. We needed an XL so can't help with the price but we love the Hampton Inn Brickell

Can you tell me about how much you paid? We're a family of 5 that will have luggage so i'd like an idea of how much a van/suv Uber would cost. Thanks!

We will also be trying Uber for the first time. From Ft Lauderdale to the Hampton Inn and then the next morning to the pier. Keeping fingers and toes crossed all goes well. Have heard some not so good stories about Miami 's Ubers. Would be just our luck

We will also be trying Uber for the first time. From Ft Lauderdale to the Hampton Inn and then the next morning to the pier. Keeping fingers and toes crossed all goes well. Have heard some not so good stories about Miami 's Ubers. Would be just our luck

Uber is fine here in Miami! I just took one from Brickell to the Brighline station. Did 3 Uber rides Saturday. Both I and my friends use Uber all the time here and very rarely have issues. They seemed to have stepped up their games.

I just did Uber to and from MIA to Brickell a few weeks ago as well.