Princess Star Grand Suite Mini-bar setup

lebnatb00

We have booked the Grand Suite (B748) on the Star Princess. The Amenities list shows "Complimentary Mini-bar setup on embarkation day". Can anyone tell me what is included? Does it include full bottles/half bottles of liquor/wine? Do we make our own selections? If so, when? Thanks in advance.

In all of my experiences in Princess suites, the mini bar set up included small bottles of liquor, a few cans of soda, beer and water. You can call room service upon embarkation and trade out anything you want. For example we like gin and ginger ales so we trade all the non gin liquor bottles for gin. We trade all the cokes, tonics etc for ginger ales. They bring it pretty quick.

On our 7 day cruises I think we got 8 little bottles of booze but on our 15 day we got double. I forget how many sodas, maybe 4 or 6?

You will get a pair of sparkling wine splits on embarkation.

I’ve heard on these boards you can trade the whole thing (the sparkling wine is not part of the mini bar so you keep them regardless) for waters or a coffee card also.

You will really love the service you get in your suite. Take advantage of all the perks. In the beginning I used to print out the pdf of perks and bring it with me so I would remember all of them.

Happy cruising.

We have booked the Grand Suite (B748) on the Star Princess. The Amenities list shows "Complimentary Mini-bar setup on embarkation day". Can anyone tell me what is included? Does it include full bottles/half bottles of liquor/wine? Do we make our own selections? If so, when? Thanks in advance.

8 50ml bottles of spirits, including 2 scotch, 2 gin, 2 vodka and 2 brandy

2 bottles of beer usually Dos Equis

6 cans of soda

2 bottles Perrier

2 small bottles of water

There is a menu card which lists what is available. You can exchange alcohol for alcohol, alcohol for non-alcohol, and non alcohol for non-alcohol. You can also exchange the entire mini bar for a bottle of wine or for two coffee packages. Once in your cabin call room service for the exchanges.

and from what I understand... no exchange for rum or bourbon minis...:(

of course, it's Princess, so who knows when/if you call to exchange...;p

Right. Just the mini bottles of the liquors listed (gin, brandy, scotch, and vodka) and beer.

You will get a pair of sparkling wine splits on embarkation.

I’ve heard on these boards you can trade the whole thing (the sparkling wine is not part of the mini bar so you keep them regardless) for waters or a coffee card also.

The sparkling wine is for Club class mini's. In full suites you will recieve 2 splits of Korbel Champagne

What about a 4 night cruise in a full suite?

We have a 4 night cruise in a full suite. Will the mini bar set be half of what you get on a 7 night cruise?

You get the same mini-bar set-up regardless of the length of the cruise. 1 day or 20, it doesn't make a difference. If your doing a B2B or a cruise that can be booked as a B2B, you get a new set-up when the new cruise starts.