Oasis Diamond Club still on 11?

On 12/6/2018 at 3:47 AM, frank808 said:

I loved going to Blaze every night last year on Oasis and spent almost every night of out b2b in there. 

On Allure last month, there was no overflow in Blaze.  Went into DL a few nights to look for some friends.  It was crowded at 5pm so did not have a chance to get a drink.  Lounge had a good amount of servers and they looked like they were doing a good job. Was a little too crowded for me and left after a few minutes to get drinks elsewhere.

We did a B2B on Allure in September. There was a large number of Ds & up on the first week so the lounge was moved to Blaze for the week during cocktail hours, nothing in the DL during that time.  The second week, according to the concierge, had much lower numbers so everything was back in the DL.  

Blaze was usually pretty crowded and we wait until after 6 to go. Staff had set up a huge spread of canapés, etc. but when we went, it was pretty well depleted.😂.   The DL was never crowded the second week.

Sherri🙂

10 minutes ago, George C said:

Map of ship still shows it on 4 tried to find it last week then was told it was on 6 finally found it on 11 . 

On what website are you seeing this for Oasis?

3 minutes ago, George C said:

It was on the ship Bob, I believe there was even a sign on 4 , went there and it was the dinning room. We wanted to get our diamond plus pin. We were there last week.

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Bob, I think they were referring to the on-board signs that got updated during the last drydock and then never replaced.

OK, missed that, thanks.

17 hours ago, frank808 said:

Sorry but did not go back around 6pm since we went to SL and had dinner in CK at 630. We did go in one evening at about 8pm when we ate in mdr but it was pretty empty as HH was over.

Yeah, 6:30 is our dinner reservations in CK also.  Have to admit, we have not been in the DL much at all.  Too busy during HH, and find sitting at the bar in SL much more to our liking.  It's even too busy for morning coffee in the DL.  Should be convenient, as our suite is just around the corner on deck 11, but I have given up and just head up to 17 in the morning for my mug of Latte.  

49 minutes ago, George C said:

Map of ship still shows it on 4 tried to find it last week then was told it was on 6 finally found it on 11 . 

Map currently on board this week shows Wonderland on deck 11 Oasis where the DL is...go figure.  😉 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, island lady said:

Yeah, 6:30 is our dinner reservations in CK also.  Have to admit, we have not been in the DL much at all.  Too busy during HH, and find sitting at the bar in SL much more to our liking.  It's even too busy for morning coffee in the DL.  Should be convenient, as our suite is just around the corner on deck 11, but I have given up and just head up to 17 in the morning for my mug of Latte.  

Loved the suite bar on 17 great bartenders 

10 hours ago, George C said:

Originally on deck 6, moved to deck 4 for a short time, ended up on deck 11/12 for now.  Truly shocked anyone would have pointed you to deck 6.  The old space became cabins.  The old balcony is still there, but it is not accessible. Harmony keeps it open for parade watching.

Deck 4 failed because of accessibility issues.  About 80% of the space was up a couple of steps.  Oops. Luckily Wonderland didn't work out, so they moved it to deck 11/12

19 hours ago, island lady said:

Stay on 17 and the SL is just around the corner :)

But not everyone likes the rooms on 17 also.

4 hours ago, frank808 said:

Stay on 17 and the SL is just around the corner 🙂

But not everyone likes the rooms on 17 also.

We are happy with our GS.  Very quiet, and just around the corner to elevators/stairs to 17 anyway.  🙂