Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

2 hours ago, lincslady said:

I have dropped  a hint as to the cause, Davey.  (I really hope that I am just joking).

Something is certainly afoot Lola. Maybe someone fed the Mogwai after midnight! And we know where they came from! 

Edited by DavyWavey70
  • Haha 6

On 10/7/2024 at 12:11 AM, Lirio said:

@Daveywavey70 in some parts of Brazil, Sunday is a perfect day to have this for lunch:

image.jpeg.f1da4a2ec283100d0fdc12f76f3a1eac.jpeg

It is called rosbife em braziliam portuguese. it came from Roast Beef that the english families used to have long a go in here.

Have great sunday everyone whatever you will have for lunch.

Reckon a good vet could resuscitate that ….

• Haha 3

Well I’ve just switched around my South Africa holiday. I was booked into a verandah on Azamara and I’ve just cancelled and rebooked into a club world owners suite for less than the verandah was costing. As I wasn’t celebrating my birthday today, or indeed the fourth anniversary of not being 50, I decided to treat myself 🙂 can’t wait! 

IMG_0304.jpeg

IMG_0303.jpeg

IMG_0296.jpeg

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, DavyWavey70 said:

Well I’ve just switched around my South Africa holiday. I was booked into a verandah on Azamara and I’ve just cancelled and rebooked into a club world owners suite for less than the verandah was costing. As I wasn’t celebrating my birthday today, or indeed the fourth anniversary of not being 50, I decided to treat myself 🙂 can’t wait! 

IMG_0304.jpeg

IMG_0303.jpeg

IMG_0296.jpeg

Hi Davey, wow that is a big suite! Hope you love it

34 minutes ago, DavyWavey70 said:

IMG_0304.jpeg

IMG_0303.jpeg

IMG_0296.jpeg

It looks divine DW!  Fit for a king!  🥰

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DavyWavey70 said:

IMG_0304.jpeg

IMG_0303.jpeg

IMG_0296.jpeg

I have been in the Club World Owners Suite and it is very nice. Enjoy your accommodations.

I was nosy enough to look up your suite on Azamara, Davey.  Wow!  It is half as big, overall, as my little house.  I especially like the balcony, with a proper dining table and loungers.  Something to really look forward to in the horrid winter - I think it is in January?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, lincslady said:

I was nosy enough to look up your suite on Azamara, Davey.  Wow!  It is half as big, overall, as my little house.  I especially like the balcony, with a proper dining table and loungers.  Something to really look forward to in the horrid winter - I think it is in January?

Hi Lola, yes I set off on Jan 3rd and reach the ship on the 15th in CPT. Current Plan is fly to Lusaka and onto Livingstone of the 3rd, arriving 4th, 2 Nights Anantara Royal Livingstone, 2 Nights Vic Falls Safari Lodge, 2 Nights Chobe Princess, 2 nights Jackalberry Lodge, 2 Nights Mduli Lodge and then to CPT on the 14th to join the ship on the 15th. Then either do something for 2 nights from CPT or fly to Dubai for a 2 night stopover. All being worked on currently!

• Like 8

Crystal have some cracking cruises in Jan 25 drron. The CPT-Mahe and Mahe - SIN itins look amazing and they're offering some free upgrades from Aquamarine to Sapphire on them. Plus excellent feedback. I'm looking at the DXB to Mahe in Jan 26.  but possibly b2b it with the DXB-DXB cruise before. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, DavyWavey70 said:

IMG_0304.jpeg

IMG_0303.jpeg

IMG_0296.jpeg

Happy 40th Davey...or is it Happy 49th?  Wishing you the best!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1