Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

12 hours ago, mysty said:

I found the thread you referenced Stumbles.  My first reaction is that they are missing the point.  People do not return to this line because of the "perks".  The survey is attempting to identify the most valued of options to keep people coming back.  The questions are intended to deep dive into people's attraction to the line and what they would consider as "rewards" for coming back.  The questions are clearly designed to allow for fine tuning of "reward" for being loyal to the line.  What they are overlooking and what many loyal fans consistently rave about is the staff!  I'm not at all sure the results of this survey will give them any useful information.  When you design a survey it is key to identify what you really need to know.  The survey in question does not do that in my humble opinion.

Excellent points above by our northern neighbor.  Agree that the quality of and connections with the great staff are a key, super plus for sailing with Silversea.   Being on a smaller ship that allows a more "personal" link to the staff and fellow passengers has made a huge positive difference.  

Over the years, I have done much with survey questionnaires and such research.  Not sure SS was asking the right and best questions.  Therefore, the results and benefits will be limited.

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

1581964622_ScreenShot2020-11-12at1_26_10PM.thumb.png.f63f5e485e09a8522a3e9273a447a09b.png

817941122_ScreenShot2020-11-12at1_26_26PM.png.ea33e7def190021ee5857642c64545fc.png

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, spinnaker2 said:

Happy Friday the 13th.

Thought for the day...

FB_IMG_1605208104082.jpg.177076c85bc204ae5214e9897d7f1023.jpg

Spins. Reminds me of my first month as an intern. 

Nurse: "We need a doctor here!"

Me: "Let me call one... oh 💩 I am the doctor..."

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hi folks, I have some fun news for a change.......I am getting a new dishwasher😀

It is a Whirlpool and should be delivered within a couple of weeks! Well, fun news for me

anyway LOL...........

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, QueSeraSera said:

Sometimes its the little things that brighten our day, ☺️

Not that a dishwasher is actually a little thing...

I know.....this year I have done quite a few things around my house.......didn't use any $

for cruising so figured why not do some upgrades🙂

How are you feeling?

• Like 1