Free tote bags

buddymum

Two of the three people in my cabin on the Ruby got them last month...we asked for one more for the third person and they did give us one, however, we were told that they only put two in the cabin as they were for the ladies... guess they don’t think men need a shopping bag.

It really seems to bother you that I don't like the bags.

It's just the lack of appreciation. Anyone who doesn't need/use the bag, give it to your room steward and they will give it to someone who finds it useful.

LOL... you can tell how valuable they actually are by the number you see in the trash bags the next day they're handed out. :D

Well, no matter ones value that is placed on them, I guarantee a huge thread if/when Princess eliminates them. I recall a bit ago when they became less consistently handed out.. and just wow!

Per a recent change of policy:

• Tote Bags that have been purchased from secondary sources, altered, tampered with, photocopied or are expired will be retained by the vessel at their sole discretion and are considered void.

;p:D:p

Really? Not doubting you, but where is this "policy" located? You would think they would want people reusing their bags, especially as carry on's No better advertising, as in FREE

Just in case you did not recognize it, that is the wording for the new policy for old coffee cards.

If I would have known there was such interest In those I would have saved the 3 dozen I immediately threw in the wastebasket but I was fairly sure the room steward picked them out and they were repurposed for someone else. Apparently not - at least in some cases. Mike

Sent from my iPad using Forums