Looking for Hotel Suggestions in Fort Lauderdale in February

Shocker

I need a place to stay in Fort Lauderdale on February 15th for one night. I have been checking the hotels and for a room in a decent hotel I only find $200 and up. Maybe they don't understand I do not want to buy the room just rent it for one night!!!!

If anyone has suggestions I would appreciate the help. i am looking for a room for 3 adults for less than 150.00 if possible.

Thank you

Dave

You can also price the Hyatt Place using http://www.valuetrips.com great hotel and location....hot breakfast buffet, shuttle from FLL to their hotel $2.00 per room booked and right next to the Harbor Shopping center with a Publix market, shops and restaurants.

Their bookings for 2019 should be available on their website this September.

Best of luck.

We are also looking for a hotel for near that date. I am having a hard time paying over $200 too! The only thing is, I am concerned that anything under that price with be a dump! We did look at the Morrison.. not sure about the area...

Thanks for the sites... Any other ideas are appreciated

Just a warning that the most expensive week in February (actually one of the most expensive of the year) for lodging is President's Day week when many public schools in New England and other areas have winter break. Next year that week is from Saturday, February 16 to Sunday, February 24. Plus the Sunday before President's Day (Feb 17) is the day of the Fort Lauderdale Marathon (which isn't nearly as big as Boston, NYC or the Marine Corps/Washington, DC marathons but it does bring in out of towners).

We stayed at the Riverside Hotel in Ft Lauderdale. It’s over $200 but the location was perfect. Lots of restaurants and shops right outside your door. I would highly recommend it.

This is good to hear as I have The Riverside hotel booked for one night before our cruise in January. (Our rate is $260).

This is good to hear as I have The Riverside hotel booked for one night before our cruise in January. (Our rate is $260).

We are staying in a few weeks at the Riverside for 5 nights...rate $107....prices really jump all around depending on dates

Try Lastminutetravelclub. They have Sleep Inn, Dania for $146+tx. Walgreens and Walmart on either side.

Fairly basic hotel, but we find it suits our needs for overnight accomodation before a cruise.

I booked Hotel Morrison in February for under the $150. New hotel, just not sure about the location. It is in Dania Beach.

I just stayed at this hotel and had a great experience. Clean and close to airport. They have 24h shuttle service. Other hotels in the area run until 12 or 2am. I booked through Hotwire.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can also price the Hyatt Place using www.valuetrips.com great hotel and location....hot breakfast buffet, shuttle from FLL to their hotel $2.00 per room booked and right next to the Harbor Shopping center with a Publix market, shops and restaurants.

Their bookings for 2019 should be available on their website this September.

Best of luck.

I agree with Ashland. We stayed at Hyatt Place several times. Keep a check on the website for when they release next year schedule. It may take them some time before they get back to you. I think I waited about 2 weeks.

Or you could use priceline....we done that also.

Check priceline and hotwire.

I just checked quick for your dates, lots of options. One on priceline just now was 3.5 star, north fort lauderdale area, 7+rating for $93. $116.97 with tax.

With priceline its pretty easy to figure out the hotel you would get or at least narrow it down before booking. Open 1 page of all the hotels they offer and one page with the express deals. On page of all hotels, tick the amenities that is offered on the express deal. Tick the area the express deal is and sometimes if there is a few left use the rating. Might be 3 hotels left 2 with 8+ rating and one with 7+ rating. Then you pretty much know it will be that. Anyways how to figure them out is for another thread lol.

The one I mentioned I am pretty sure it is Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale At Cypress Creek. If it is and you guys are using uber then its like 5 miles to the beach and around 12 miles to port everglades cruise port.

Untitled.jpg.818f020261c24799cdecd11e58f6512a.jpg